PDA

View Full Version : HC Tank Weps

danmalone
17-01-13, 00:09
Anyone got any HC tank weapons spare that they don't mind loaning me for 30-40 levels (will be sorted when I do the TT epic and get the cannon!). I'm 38 base strength on my tank at the moment but funds are low trying to get everything researched and CST'd.

Any help would be much appreciated - Send me a PM on here :D

Faid
17-01-13, 02:30
I may be able to oblige you Dan if you'd come on TS ever again :p

Torg
17-01-13, 16:53
you may be more lucky asking ingame.

[F6]Knight
17-01-13, 19:27
Dan, if you got another hour or so, then I'll be home from work and you can loan my old HC weaps. (as soon as some of my fellow Rangers are on to grab them from the clanapp. I still got my LE in ^^)

danmalone
17-01-13, 20:28
I may be able to oblige you Dan if you'd come on TS ever again :p

I would but you guys play at such weird times... I remember having to stop up till 3-4am back in the day just to op war - You're just about coming on when I'm going to bed :P

Knight;2199783']Dan, if you got another hour or so, then I'll be home from work and you can loan my old HC weaps. (as soon as some of my fellow Rangers are on to grab them from the clanapp. I still got my LE in ^^)

I've just got in myself - I'll be poterring around at home for a short while but hopefully will get in game within the next hour or two. Gimme a shout on here when you're free as I won't be too far away :)