PDA

View Full Version : Cant register!

TheLaGmAn
16-01-13, 21:01
I dont know if this goes here but couldnt find any proper place.

I registered an account but never received the verification email, its been a day, registered on hotmail and also tried on gmail and nothing.

Any one knows if this is working?

Thanks

Faid
16-01-13, 21:06
You may want to check your spam folder

Mokoi
16-01-13, 21:33
You may want to check your spam folder

Also, you may also want to add our support emails to the list of trusted contacts.
E-Mails in use for outbound communication include:

account@neocron.info
helpdesk@neocron.info
noreply@neocron.info

If this does not help with your issue, please contact support via the account@ queue and we'll look into it.
Thanks.

TheLaGmAn
16-01-13, 21:58
Yea, i checked the spam in both accounts and nothing, no email came thru.

Also sent an email to account@neocron.info and nothing yet, i will PM you my email Mokoi in case you can check this out and see whats the problem, because i think its not a problem with my account but with the system itself.

Biglines
16-01-13, 23:02
just wondering, if u have a forum account since 2004, why do you need a new account? your old one should still work fine, and afaik you're not allowed to make new free accounts if you already have one?

TheLaGmAn
16-01-13, 23:04
If i remember correctly, the account was from neocron1 and it says that neocron 1 accounts do not work.
Anyhow, tried the restore password to see if my username was registered and it said it sent me an email and..... i didnt get any email.

Tried my old account with a bounch of passwords i would of used and none worked.

Mokoi
17-01-13, 00:30
I'm afraid the issue you experienced here is of a larger magnitude. The problem is caused by a technical issue with our e-mail service.
This thread has more information: http://forum.neocron-game.com/showthread.php?147086-E-Mail-Disruption

Biglines
17-01-13, 00:59
If i remember correctly, the account was from neocron1 and it says that neocron 1 accounts do not work.
Anyhow, tried the restore password to see if my username was registered and it said it sent me an email and..... i didnt get any email.

Tried my old account with a bounch of passwords i would of used and none worked.

ah that would make sense ye. just wondering if it was simply that it didn't send because you already had an account, but @mokoi it seems it's something else ;)

TheLaGmAn
17-01-13, 15:55
Yea, i i thought it could be something like.that, glad i.could help to let u know, will test it when i get home

TheLaGmAn
17-01-13, 17:26
Now it works! Thanks.