PDA

View Full Version : Crashes on Server select?

Prodigious
13-01-13, 14:47
For some reason since I logged out last night whenever I try to log on it crashes between selecting server and the char select. Same thing if I just click resume. Any ideas? I checked files with the patcher and all was ok so a bit stumped here?

Prodigious
13-01-13, 15:21
This probably belonged in a different forum but oh well. Either way, did an uninstall, deleted directory an reinstall and it works so not sure what happened.

devilstriker
13-01-13, 17:07
Played for ours today, then kicked from the Game. Can log in and can select server but not getting to the char selection... Looks like im not the only one... Titan says 0% online. Terra is logable.

edit: Terra not logable, come till char seltection then ends in synchronising.

Prodigious
13-01-13, 17:09
I have a problem again now but it is different to the one before. Previous was an actual crash whereas now it just won't load char select.

Arcaine
13-01-13, 17:13
Yeah

Characterserver seems to be down for everyone ;)

William Antrim
13-01-13, 17:20
It is either the login server or the main server that is kaput at the mo. As per ventrilo conversation just now Alduin said he is working on it.

BlackIvory
13-01-13, 17:23
acknowledge - we are working at the problem, thanks for your report :)

Alduin
13-01-13, 17:46
For some reason since I logged out last night whenever I try to log on it crashes between selecting server and the char select. Same thing if I just click resume. Any ideas? I checked files with the patcher and all was ok so a bit stumped here?

Usually this crash is caused by a faulty models cache, browse into your Neocron 2 folder and delete models.tmp (not tha .pak!). At startup the client should precache models again and afterwards everything should work flawlessly!

Slauncha
Alduin

Prodigious
15-01-13, 12:30
Usually this crash is caused by a faulty models cache, browse into your Neocron 2 folder and delete models.tmp (not tha .pak!). At startup the client should precache models again and afterwards everything should work flawlessly!

Slauncha
Alduin

Thanks for the reply. If it happens again I'll remember to try this first before a full uninstall :D