PDA

View Full Version : Yet another "I'm BAAA-AAACK!" Thread

Ithaqua
12-01-13, 13:55
Ey up peeples! :D

As a few who were on IRC last night may have gathered I've come back to the fold. It's good to see some of the old faces (even you DJ :p ).

I've not been completely oblivious to the trials and triubulations of dear old Neocron and I've even managed to get it pimped on a couple of podcasts over the past year or so (mostly on the Ego Networks "The Chaos Stream" one) since it's still one of only a couple of games I can think of to use collision detection properly. And certainly the only one I can think of where you can blow someone off a ledge with a rocket and then run over and stab them in the face to make sure the job is done :D

Anyhoo... those *'s won't earn themselves. Time to reincarnate the old PE and build another magic bus :D

Dribble Joy
12-01-13, 14:45
Ello mush! :D

Doc Holliday
12-01-13, 22:28
Ithaqua. wow. just wow. welcome back.

Heavyporker
13-01-13, 00:52
Hm! I'm feeling somewhat encouraged to peek into things here again.

William Antrim
13-01-13, 01:29
Heavyporker! Nice to see you!

Riddle
13-01-13, 02:07
Good to see more familiar names! Come on back guys :D

yavimaya
13-01-13, 10:03
Porker! welcome back!

MattHughes
27-01-13, 01:20
2013 must be the year of neocron come backs.. hell i was just one little man and im back. but Ithaqua!!!

L0KI
27-01-13, 13:49
Hm! I'm feeling somewhat encouraged to peek into things here again.

Get yourself back. No excuses :)

Nidhogg
28-01-13, 15:26
Welcome back! :)

dark_reaper
01-02-13, 00:41
2013 must be the year of neocron come backs.. hell i was just one little man and im back. but Ithaqua!!!

Yep, here is another one coming back also...

Danae
01-02-13, 01:23
Loves to Ithy! <3

ROZZER187
04-02-13, 23:19
seeing alot of old and familiar names on these forums as of lately.............starting to feel old lol

Felakin
05-02-13, 12:35
I am also back ;) been a good few years since I played now. Pity all my characters are gone. But it will be nice to get started again.

jnky
07-02-13, 05:15
Someone in Skype just said wb (welcome back) I replyed "Warbot where??"

Having never played NC he had no clue what I was talking about so I sent him a screenie of a WB, which got me reminicing, which led me to these forums, which led me to this post :)

I was pleasantly supprised I got the user/pass correct first go!!

Any activity at all in the Australian timezone hours?

Doc Holliday
07-02-13, 07:44
Yes. :) @ jnky. Theres a couple of us that are active Australian evenings (in clan). There is also yavimaya on here whos aussie and some others too that are hidden away in the game.

jnky
08-02-13, 00:17
I might have to have a looksee this weekend, thanks Doc

Doc Holliday
08-02-13, 02:21
I might have to have a looksee this weekend, thanks Doc

Nps. I will hopefully be around over the weekend. just not sure when or how much. RL is getting in the way this weekend.

jnky
08-02-13, 02:59
Nps. I will hopefully be around over the weekend. just not sure when or how much. RL is getting in the way this weekend.

Hey thats ok mate, if they deleted the charectors Im sure Ill be spending my first few hours in the sewers :) ..... Ahh the memories

FireWarrior
11-02-13, 15:11
I should never have started new chars on Titan. Now NeoCrack won't let me go again!

I do wish I could still get my old terra characters over though, getting Healing Light to work on a new PE again is going to take a bajillion effing years.

Eternal Pink
14-02-13, 04:12
Saw that this was up again, haven't played for quite a long time but had the client installed still so took a look.

Is there any way of getting our old characters back (Traltix, Tahren, Eternal, Night-Time) where my old characters in the FF clan since i just had 4 create character slots on titan

Doc Holliday
14-02-13, 07:50
Saw that this was up again, haven't played for quite a long time but had the client installed still so took a look.

Is there any way of getting our old characters back (Traltix, Tahren, Eternal, Night-Time) where my old characters in the FF clan since i just had 4 create character slots on titan

Soon. according to the dev team. Not sure when though.

Eternal Pink
16-02-13, 19:43
That would be cool although one of the reasons i've kept NC on each PC since it was subscription was so i could gradually finish off my via 3 apartment and from what i've read apartments and stuff are never gonna happen :(

Barar
17-02-13, 01:19
Still have fond memories of this game .. Nearly clicked the d/l link :)

Dribble Joy
17-02-13, 01:23
Nearly? CLICK THAT LINK BICH!

Doc Holliday
17-02-13, 07:33
What dj said.

[TgR]KILLER
21-02-13, 22:05
Still have fond memories of this game .. Nearly clicked the d/l link :)

Never really got around to deinstall Neocron.. its always been on my gaming system xD Din't play in ages though (ages as in years) Found I was left with 0 chars on TITAN.. Made a new PE again and been leveling a bit here and there.

Even though there are games now that are 10 times prettier and all there is still something about NC that keeps it right up there with the best games I've ever played :P even with the good old stuck in sync errors I been getting yesterday :P

Doc Holliday
22-02-13, 02:39
I look at your avatar and i cry killer. THOSE were the good old days.

Zefrian
22-02-13, 17:58
"One does not simply leave Neocon." They are all coming back :-)

[TgR]KILLER
22-02-13, 20:32
I look at your avatar and i cry killer. THOSE were the good old days.

Yes those were the days! :) Just noticed its exactly 10 years ago I registerd on the forum thus that I started playing NC.

L0KI
22-02-13, 23:52
KILLER;2203950']Yes those were the days! :) Just noticed its exactly 10 years ago I registerd on the forum thus that I started playing NC.

I'm genuinely really glad to see your name around here again. Even though I played on a different server with you on NC1, we crossed paths a few times on the forum and I know you were a pretty reputable low-tech PE back in the day :)

[TgR]KILLER
23-02-13, 16:12
Yea back in NC1 I was. in NC2 never that much any more.. I never used drugs never needed to in NC1 :P and with all the new implants and stuff i just kinda gave up.. esp after the last chances i never really played any more with the new heal tools and all don't even know how they work lol :P din't really play for years now. actually do feel like a noob can't find half the places now in NC :p

SovKhan
23-02-13, 20:41
I hear you Killer =\.

CritiNator
24-02-13, 11:20
Hello,

i'm not going to start new thread just to say im back, so i'll use this instead.

Critinator, Freedom force(FF), Finnish Gimp(FG)

I'm back. Just started yesterday, leveling up, to get back to pvp.
PS: Im trying to gather up rest of the Finnish Gimps ( Dezh, Salama seppo, Jug3, Bio Hazard etc ).

[TgR]KILLER
24-02-13, 12:32
Welcome back ;)

Maybe its the fact that I'm a noob again with 0 characters (well 1 now) and had to start over again a good thing.. starting fresh. just got my first heal yesterday :P and enjoying it a bit again. Took up both recycle and hacking so i can save myself a bit of cash and hopefully make some because i'm way poor now :P

Brammers
25-02-13, 19:19
I'll wave to a couple of people in this thread who I know. You know who you are! :D

And I'm about in-game, nearly levelled up a PE.

[TgR]KILLER
25-02-13, 21:21
*waves back* I'm on level 22 or something now really got a big leveling to do.. just going to keep it at 1 character for now though and when I got allot of cash I might make a tradeskiller :P but that might take a few month's lol

ou7blaze
26-02-13, 16:08
I swear I've played with you before at some point - were you on neptune?

Eitherway, I've just installed NC2 again.

Formerly one of the NCAT bastards :P

[TgR]KILLER
26-02-13, 19:28
Who, me? I don't think so :P but can't say for sure its been a while lol