PDA

View Full Version : Shopping cart for buying/selling items

Vorak
12-01-13, 09:59
It would be a like a reveiw before purchasing selling things with separate containers for selling/buying. This would help prevent accidental selling/buying of items.

The way it is now after selling an item, the customer inventory side of the store sometimes reorders/sorts out of the blue after selling something at the same time I'm selling something else, causing me to sell something I didn't want to like a vehicle key I just bought! :mad:

Items could be added to the cart automatically or buy dragging them. Maybe an optional final 'Yes/No' confirmation after clicking buy/sell before actually buying/selling.

Doc Holliday
12-01-13, 11:05
Quickbelt works for this reason.

Jodo
12-01-13, 11:39
This is a massive pain in the arse and has been around since NC1. I would love to see it fixed too.
I'd also like to see a buy-back/sell-back option. Until then, hide your keys in your processor.

William Antrim
12-01-13, 14:52
Buy back would be perfect.

Trivaldi
12-01-13, 15:49
The way it is now after selling an item, the customer inventory side of the store sometimes reorders/sorts out of the blue
This seems to be the issue here and looks like something is going a little wrong. Please file a bug report for this issue with any other information you have on the matter.

Ascension
12-01-13, 16:15
an undo/buyback feature would be great, if only for the duration of that specific NPC interaction.

Vorak
12-01-13, 21:49
This seems to be the issue here and looks like something is going a little wrong. Please file a bug report for this issue with any other information you have on the matter.

Will do but this could have other benefits too.

Izeo
12-01-13, 23:23
Inventory sort out of the blue is a bug that has always existed and it would be amazing if it could be fixed!

This is not a solution but for the time being, stick important items in your Processor when selling