PDA

View Full Version : Not another one of those im back threads oh noes!

Jaggeh
11-01-13, 23:28
Any of my old pluto family still around?

Pariah, lexxuk, QuantumDelta?

Technocratic Order, EXO, SKULLS, Techhaven Ghosts anybody?

Victoria Lyso - CS Tank - Deceased
Agent Lyso - Pistol PE - Deceased
Julia Chambers - sexiest Droner on pluto - Deceased (now reincarnated)
Heartbreaker - the perfect constructor - Deceased

i missed this game so much :')

Mokoi
11-01-13, 23:36
Welcome back :)

Ascension
12-01-13, 00:14
I remember the name Julia Chambers! Welcome back!

Ivan Eres
12-01-13, 01:20
wb ftw

Dribble Joy
12-01-13, 01:35
Skulls is still here :).

My memory of those old days are a little hazy but all old members are forever welcome. Gimme a PM here or a mail ingame.

I haven't been in contact with Par in years (not since he passed clan leadership to me), but if you could get hold of him it would be awesome.

nEo-1664
12-01-13, 02:33
In reference to the thread title... It's much nicer seeing 'Coming back' threads than the closed 'I'm leaving' threads of days gone by.

Certainly gives Nidhogg a break on having to close so many threads ;)

William Antrim
12-01-13, 05:23
Wow Victoria Lyso...

Now that is some old school Uranus right there! I remember you when I was a brand spanking new noob getting pked in the Aggie cellars and you used to come down and smash people with the CS for pking us.

Seriously you just brought back some awesome memories. Now I feel like a fresh faced child in front of a grizzled Vet.

Doc Holliday
12-01-13, 07:08
same as will. I was in the aggies one day levelling and some higher level psi monk came in and killed everyone. Up over trade goes the cry of Pker in aggies p2 and then the monk got csed to the point of death and told do it again and he will be plastered all over the walls.

Welcome back jaggeh. (I wish both pariah and lexx would come back. Both for different reasons but both good ones.) Old school uranus/pluto clearly.

Bozz-Von Mel
12-01-13, 10:28
I remember Victoria from my first few days in NC (circa 2002). I was in EXO on pluto, some of us still come and go.

Jaggeh
12-01-13, 13:07
warm feelings i am having today. i might reincarnate vicky after julia is up to speed.

Ithaqua
12-01-13, 13:49
Yo Jaggeh! Looks like two old faces came back on the same day :D