PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED][R#176] Report to Alduin

netster
11-01-13, 13:28
http://i.imgur.com/6wk9C.png because you said so.
Happened while screenshoting a cheater in crp caves (logout in the back of cave).

Deus Ex Machina
11-01-13, 13:38
Happened to me (again) shortly ago. Was combined with a small rollback. Had dropped three enemies in that timeframe (had them worked down simultanously). Hacked the first one, then was kicked when looting. When I logged back in they stood again, and lucky for me one of them moved or I would have just ran in and got killed. Killed them again, got less money of course (but don't know if Money was rolled back too, I had the feeling my position was nearer to them than the spot I killed them from, more on the way i ran to them to loot them.)
The Loot was different this time too.

Doc Holliday
11-01-13, 19:48
Happened to me (again) shortly ago. Was combined with a small rollback. Had dropped three enemies in that timeframe (had them worked down simultanously). Hacked the first one, then was kicked when looting. When I logged back in they stood again, and lucky for me one of them moved or I would have just ran in and got killed. Killed them again, got less money of course (but don't know if Money was rolled back too, I had the feeling my position was nearer to them than the spot I killed them from, more on the way i ran to them to loot them.)
The Loot was different this time too.

The same thing happened to me. I retained the money from the original 2 kills. dropped the 2 mobs again and looted different loot. The money gained was adjusted according to the health on the mobs when i logged in but i definitely had the money i had when i was kicked. i also gained some different loot as stated. This was in the I_14 sector.

i was closer to the mobs on log in also.

Dribble Joy
11-01-13, 23:12
Not wanting to sound like a git, but the best way to report this particular problem (which has happened a few times) is on the IRC channel, it will get a much faster response than here (within seconds usually). Most of the time the servers are up quite quickly.

Deus Ex Machina
12-01-13, 00:15
Not wanting to sound like a git, but the best way to report this particular problem (which has happened a few times) is on the IRC channel, it will get a much faster response than here (within seconds usually). Most of the time the servers are up quite quickly.That problem does not kill the server. It just kicks you from it and normally you can login afterwards immediatly. Its not (at least automatically) the one were you can't access a particular Map. (I think that one has: "Bad World Data" as failure message)

Ivan Eres
13-01-13, 00:03
FYI: We just had the message on Titan. I think most people were kicked of the 30% pop, if not all.

Regards