PDA

View Full Version : [00764][T#179]Error message when trying to draw a weapon

Doc Holliday
11-01-13, 00:08
During the pve event, after every rez i got the message "you cannot use this item, yet." when i tried to draw my weapon. i was on a pe using the swat rifle. woc dex etc. 100 dex and the pa was active etc. natural 100 dex including imp bonuses.

To clear it i had to either relog or zone or both. i tried to activate the weapon by popping a redflash but this wouldnt work. I think most of the time it was the zoning that fixed it but i did have to relog once as my pa wasnt on when i relogged back in.

The weapon wasnt red to show i couldnt use it but it would not allow me to draw it without zoning first. i remember this bug from nc1 on my pe on uranus. it happened a long time ago and im a little sad its reared its ugly head.

William Antrim
11-01-13, 00:12
I had the same.

Dribble Joy
11-01-13, 01:15
Old old bug.

DJ has Swat, SF, CCP, Camo PA (on Terra/TS). If I am rezzed even when I use an RF (which normally activates things) it says I cannot use my weapon. I have to take off my PA and put it on again.
However, even this doesn't work all the time as sometimes it says I cannot use the PA. I take the PA off again and it vanishes. I then have to relog to put it back on.

William Antrim
11-01-13, 02:55
I know its a Rez bug. I know its ancient. Just hoped it would be one of the ones they fixed.

Dropout
11-01-13, 10:20
Definately one of the most annoying Things as a PE.. And the main reason why I would never bring a PE to a opfight.
Hope that it will get fixed at some point..