PDA

View Full Version : Looting and moving stuff between frames

Surfer
10-01-13, 14:51
Evening all

Had a thought when i had played a few days that looting would really get on my nerves.
Even more if i had to move stuff betveen windows.

Ok there is a loot all button but its not allways i want to move everything.
And secondly the thing that really gets me.. if its a stack i need to say ok to move it all .. everytime.
Beeing an EVE online player i like their take on moving stuff between frames multiselect windows style
And if i want to split a stack i pull that and press "shift" while im moving... then i get a frame asking how many i want to move.
This behaviour feels like a preffered one.

But i understand that changing the behaviour of selection of items in a frame and moving with drag and drop might be alot more complicated then the amount of development time a thing like this can use.

So !!
Give us a move button... (ill use ctrl as an example but beeing able to configure it would be nice)
Prerequisite:If i have my inventory open.. and the gogu (or cabinet) open at the same time.
Holding down ctrl and left-clicking an item will move it to the other window.
NOTE It will also move a full stack.
If i at the same time has shift down AND it is a stack, then the split stack frame will appear.

There the suggestion, i realize its not up to the standard most of us would want but considering the amount of time it would take to implement its enough without taking too much resources from the developers.

Thoughts?

Peace
S

Izeo
10-01-13, 16:24
I'm pretty sure they don't have trouble editing the HUD (they just removed the "retrieve backpack" from GeneRep recently, I think?) so maybe adding a "SELL ENTIRE STACK/MOVE ENTIRE STACK" button on both the sell window and the transfer stack window would make things easier. So like - drag stack of weapon parts, transfer stack window opens, click "MOVE ENTIRE STACK", done!- transfer stack window closes. You don't have to click the "OK" button in this case.

murdog
14-01-13, 16:47
Maybe add Options to rightclick menu
- send to GoGu
- send to cabinet
- equip

GoGu and Cabinet option should only visible if runner has GoGu/Cabinet open of course