PDA

View Full Version : Server Population bugged

Faid
04-01-13, 06:13
The server population has been stuck at 25% on the server login page all day for me, I checked TH and it's reads 7% which is normal for this time of night. Another clan member remarked on this as well so I know it's not just me.

Roc-a-fella
04-01-13, 08:22
sorry let me log out my 15 chinese farm bots

nEo-1664
04-01-13, 11:50
Can't check it ingame, but certainly the THN feeds do show at 04.15am player count was at 70 runners. 7% would seem about right :)

Must be an ingame reporting issue, as the THN feeds are provided directly from the server.

Jodo
04-01-13, 12:03
Maybe once it reached 25% it got stuck cos the counter isn't used to it.
Maybe KK is trying to make people think there is a greater population because so many people claim that they'd "play more often if there was more people playing". :lol:

Ivan Eres
04-01-13, 13:34
Maybe once it reached 25% it got stuck cos the counter isn't used to it.
Maybe KK is trying to make people think there is a greater population because so many people claim that they'd "play more often if there was more people playing". :lol:

We had 40% on the double XP weekend 2 months ago ...

Jodo
04-01-13, 14:30
I remember. Must be the second one then... :p

phunqe
04-01-13, 16:25
Was 31% last night :)

Salvante
04-01-13, 16:36
There would be more people coming back if there was some announcement going out to players that already have registered accounts. I only heard its back again by accident.

Mokoi
04-01-13, 16:46
There would be more people coming back if there was some announcement going out to players that already have registered accounts. I only heard its back again by accident.

As this is something you can do only so often, you want to be certain that this "campaign" yields the maximum impact.
We'll see to it, once we're back in clear waters. This means coping with a slightly lower population than what might be possible in the short term, but will hopefully allow for a more stable raise of population in the long run.

phunqe
04-01-13, 17:00
I agree. While it might not be feasible to have everything working properly, it's always best to make sure as much as possible is. You basically have one shot at it and then you burn the bridges (gamers are very spoiled these days).
However, you cannot wait forever obviously :)