PDA

View Full Version : NavRay update for HEW stores

lawless
31-12-12, 21:44
The NavRay leads new players to the A&W store, but for hightech weapons there is no option. That means, if the player wants to find a HEW weaponstore and is currently in one of the plaza sectors, it will definately send him to the A&W store instead.

Workaround:
Administration --> NCPD (because there is a HEW nearby)

If possible, please group by the following:
- Lowtech Weapons
- Hightech Weapons
- Drones
- Hacknet Software

And also, if possible, resize the NavRay window so that all options can be seen without scrolling. Definately a good start for all the newbies :)

Thanks in advance.

Doc Holliday
31-12-12, 22:12
I think the nav ray should also work for DOY sectors. Its a proper maze up there and i have to admit i love it. I LOVED the fact that the factions got changed back to nc1 factions (almost) but at the same time tripping round doy can be a bit of a nightmare and i genuinely love the city. Its so different and its crying out for more to be made of it. Even if the nav ray can be primed for sector by sector that would rock.

Its a slightly off topic note but this could then lead to a whole shed load more useful things being done with a fantastic area of the world to visit. It screams content. The swat rifle (etc) run is not even the tip of the iceberg. Just implement a a way around the place first. Then start to look at what else can be done with that area.