PDA

View Full Version : [00754][R#176] Same loot 6 times in a row.

Praetorian
31-12-12, 04:28
We went out rhino farming today, and decided to go to a zone rarely visited. We shot down 6 of the hovertype of mobs (bombers, eyes, stations) and after hacking all 6 of them had exactly the same loot (including exact same numbers and types of trash items). In the loot where 1 T part, and all 6 of the Ts stacked. Those 6 where killed in a row btw. I will disclose which zone if needed.

Doc Holliday
31-12-12, 09:32
and it was a hull for the peace maker when you identified it. not an atp of CS that you so desperately wanted :)

Praetorian
31-12-12, 10:59
Yeah we joked about that, when we got back it was 6 HULLs of Devourer... So we now have 14 of those :p

William Antrim
31-12-12, 19:42
I would say this is just more evidence that all rares are rare but some are more rare than others! Sorry Mr Orwell.

Doc Holliday
31-12-12, 22:03
Yeah we joked about that, when we got back it was 6 HULLs of Devourer... So we now have 14 of those :p

on a more serious note a thread started some months ago saying this was the case and that some parts definitely dropped more frequently than others. This evidence adds fuel to that fire. Im glad you posted it.

Praetorian
01-01-13, 21:28
Well you guys are missing the point. All the mobs dropped identical trash too. The number and type of trash loot were the same. Not just the T parts. Thats why i posted it as a bug or at least to get the devs to notice this and look into it.

William Antrim
02-01-13, 00:57
No understood it perfectly. It's true it needs to be investigated. It cannot be circumstantial.

Doc Holliday
02-01-13, 07:54
The drop system for loots on rare mobs needs looking at. yup. agreed. the fact you got 6 rares all the same type that stacked show its fucked and somethings wrong. hopefully it gets looked at. the fact you got all same junk loot also is mildly coincidential to say the least.