PDA

View Full Version : wheres the tl92 pLp?

gstyle40
27-12-12, 08:43
patch notes say "added TL92 Tangent Assault Pulselaser Pistol to high level tech pistol vendor"
far as i know theres only 1 hightech pistol smuggler and he doesnt have it. so where is the gun?
did yall add a new smuggler somewhere, or did yall add it to the wrong smuggler? probably just forgot to add
it all together lol. yall probably did the unthinkable, added it to a vendor at an outpost, or in the middle of the wasteland
somewhere. that would be finding a needle in a haystack lol. dont really care for the location, i dont mind finding it. i just want to be sure it was actually implemented b4 i start my search lol

Doc Holliday
27-12-12, 09:01
naw it wasnt added. Forgot the reason why but trivaldi said its not in yet like it was supposed to be. I think possibly the plan was for the next patch but you would need to search for his post on the matter. It explains it all there.

William Antrim
27-12-12, 13:21
See above. The short version is it got missed off and it is coming back in the next patch. :) thems the facts!

Trivaldi
27-12-12, 17:12
When re-adding it to the appropriate vendor, I missed off a couple of tweaks. It should work in the next test server patch though! :)

gstyle40
27-12-12, 17:22
ahh ok, thanx erbody