PDA

View Full Version : [INTENDED][R#176] Retail Server - Drone Friendly Fire

Forget My Name
25-12-12, 21:50
Earlier today there was bad world data, and then Aldy fixed it for us.

Now LE droners can hurt their own drones and themselves with aoe weaponry.

Cute bug the restart introduced...

Can we get it fixed please? Thank you.

- edit -

Before people come in here crying about that this isn't a bug, let me stop you tight here. If there were to be an LE change, then it should have been in a patch note and given players weeks/months of notice.

Unless we are returning to the days of stealth patches, and I hope the Developers learned their lesson from doing that years ago...

So stay on topic.

NeosoliD
26-12-12, 00:22
Almost killed my runner through a wall with my aoe drone at mb bunker.

Alduin
26-12-12, 00:33
Since every other class is able to damage itself, too with AoE so is the droner now. My apologies for not announcing it.

Slauncha
Alduin

Forget My Name
26-12-12, 01:54
I don't mind sweeping changes like Drones damaging themselves. That is perfectly fine... Just please, please give us warning next time... Many of us are still scared from mmos doing stealth patches in the past, especially Neocron in the past... :)

Kisses and hugs!

(lock this thread if you'd like since it's pointless now)

Torg
26-12-12, 10:11
i shall test if droning self-damage will give CON exp from now on, like other aoe weapon classes do.

Torg
26-12-12, 10:16
i shall test if droning self-damage will give CON exp from now on, like other aoe weapon classes do.
tested positive: yes, droners can gain CON exp now from shooting themselves. and its not even an exploit! thanks to alduin.

Ghostface_Speak
27-12-12, 18:45
best "silent change" ever,by reachin WoC 1 on a Dronerspy you should also be concapped.saves a lot of hassle