PDA

View Full Version : All I got for Christmas was a .....

Riddle
25-12-12, 18:55
Jumper, socks, hat...does it scream the fact I'm a dad! O and done aftershave....

Wot no Aston Martin again?!

lindian
25-12-12, 20:43
A bag of x-mas goods...

Brammers
25-12-12, 23:00
I got a Pi :)

Dribble Joy
25-12-12, 23:17
This year's loot was rather good.

USB/CD/Etc. stereo for car.
Steel toe capped work wellies.
Beer.
Cleaning kit and cartridges for shotgun.
Two hoodies.
Socks.
Pants (UK style).
Beer.
£25.
Bottle of gin, bag of sugar and empty bottles to make Sloe Gin with all the sloes we have in the freezer.

Danae
26-12-12, 00:48
I can't complain either :) My hubby got me a Samsung Galaxy S II, my brother got me pepper spray, a microwave, and a $50 gift card, my mom got me loads of stuff (bath stuff, makeup, nail stuff, socks, gloves, and an ov-glove ^^), hubby and kids made out very well too! Very blessed :) Had a wonderful Christmas dinner at my mom's house with all the family as well. Been a wonderful day. Too bad it's back to work tomorrow :P

DER_julu
26-12-12, 01:32
loot: plain awesome.
kiddo got me hell of a creative calendar (gotta post pix), got a freeride-backpack (for serious mountainbiking) from my brother, a hydraulic seatpost and amazing pedals from my GF, TONS of booze, a new handlebar, more booze, and, of course, a couple socks (can't be christmas if you don't unpack a couple socks) - and did i mention booze ?
to the guys at regz: i'll be back online once i'm sober. which might take a while.

Doc Holliday
26-12-12, 16:52
The price of living 10,000 miles from family is the lack of presents but i hope everyone got good ones. Another year done and another year under our belts and i think honestly having the cron back and up and running with titan, was, for me the best early xmas present ever. Sorry to sound like a fanboi here (totally not my style) but im glad we are all still here and i got to log in on xmas day and see 15% online.

So due to lack of said presents if anyone has a nice present for me i wont say no ;) (shameless plug but im damn proud of it)

seriously. Another patch and another step forward would be all i could ask for.

I raise a glass to the coming new year and all it brings for us as a collective community and hope for good things for 2013.

@Riddle. Please tell me it was either Old Spice or Brut. <3

Garfield
26-12-12, 17:44
loads of food (sadly no pizza) and a freaking awesome BA Baracus vodoo doll

socks huh?! lmao thats what i get from Nikolaus every year since i whas a child

Trivaldi
26-12-12, 17:49
Here's a very special Christmas present from us too - the December Development Update! (http://forum.neocron-game.com/showthread.php?146907-Development-Update-December-2012)

Riddle
26-12-12, 21:11
Here's a very special Christmas present from us too - the December Development Update! (http://forum.neocron-game.com/showthread.php?146907-Development-Update-December-2012) ladies and gentleman.....we have the winner :angel: