PDA

View Full Version : Terra Tranfer???

Monkeyballz
24-12-12, 17:11
Hello, I was wandering can we transfer charaters from Terra now cause trying get MC5 parts is too bad on New sever.I think alot people would agree.All but ones who have them already and they say we dont need change it cause makes easyer for them.I belive that the DEVs are spawning Boss just for Germans witch leave all other players out and Most ever one setups include MC5 Imps..Im not only player who feels this way many people in game feel like you guys are mainly takeing care the Germans i even seen people who got banned for cheating that wasnt Germans and the Cheaters out RED clan who are all Germans who cheat are still allowed to cheat..Good way holding up to the NO EXPLOIT NO CHEATS ALLOWED...Should said unless are GERMANS..Please help rest players out and allow us get mc5 parts...

William Antrim
24-12-12, 17:42
Closing in 3....2.....1......

Trivaldi
24-12-12, 18:30
If you have a problem with any of the support you have experienced please drop us an e-mail to helpdesk@neocron.info. All support is provided by our non-biased team of support gamemasters. If you experience anyone exploiting please drop us a line with as much evidence as possible to exploits@neocron.info.

Exploiting and cheating is something we take extremely seriously and will not stand for.

MC5 will be addressed in the next patch, coming to the Public Test Server Soon™.

Cheers,