PDA

View Full Version : [RESOLVED] Call for your help: Broken missions

Alduin
21-12-12, 16:19
Dear runners,

to be able to fix the ongoing problems with several missions, we need your help! What can you do to help? Just do a few missions! Every single contribution will help! We need to test every single type of mission for every single faction. Please report here which missions you did, which ones worked and which faction you belong to and which faction issued the mission. In case a mission does not work, please explain what exactly did not work. A helpful post would look something like the following:

Own faction: Anarchy Breed
Mission issuing faction: Trader Union
Flawlessly working missions: 1337 Research mission, 42 Construction mission
Not working missions: 123 Recycle mission

123 Recycle mission: The NPC whom I shall hand the substances does not want to accept them. This only happens if he requests Arillium and is reproducible.

Sincerly
Your Neocron Support Team

Forget My Name
21-12-12, 19:01
Do you also want missions that work, but are nearly impossible to do?

Yesterday a new player said that he accepted a delivery mission, but he was BioTech, and he had to deliver the mission to Tangent. Everytime he stepped into the Tangent HQ he was killed instantly since it is an enemy faction.

I took a delivery mission when Titan first opened, and I was Black Dragon, and I had to deliver the package to TG HQ. I was in Neocron and TG HQ was now in the canyon instead of DOY.

In both cases the mission was near impossible to do as a "very easy" mission. It seems these missions were made for Neocron during it's "world of warcraft two sides" phase, and never got changed back once the factions got moved back to NC. Missions like these are simply ignored because the effort does not equal the reward.

demonssword
21-12-12, 20:02
Own faction: Crahn
Mission issuing faction: Crahn
Flawlessly working missions: Epic Chain Missions 1, 2 & 3
Not working missions: Mission 4. Father Agnus will not speak to you. However you can still kill the 2 Tsunami agents and get credit, kill the warbot in gaya mine and get credit and the item, but he still refuses to speak with you. Tried first on the english client, then german when he will speak but on giving your first answer he just locks up and same with the french client (though he speaks english on the french client). Either way the quest can not be completed, thus halting my progression.
Tried 2 player segestions what was changing the language and also killing him and waiting for him to respawn before talking again, neither worked.

Also was a Char in N.E.X.T and spoke with someone inside the Tsunami HQ for getting chemicals to do recycle missions and stuff and they attacked me dispite being neutral.

Forget My Name
21-12-12, 20:35
Also was a Char in N.E.X.T and spoke with someone inside the Tsunami HQ for getting chemicals to do recycle missions and stuff and they attacked me dispite being neutral.

You need to be that faction to use their vendors, otherwise they attack you. I don't think it's a bug because that's how all faction vendors act.

Mokoi
22-12-12, 00:04
Do you also want missions that work, but are nearly impossible to do?

Everything, including missions that work and work.

Deus Ex Machina
22-12-12, 11:57
So, Mission Report before Christmas Vacation:
All Missions done in German, As far as possible translated to English.

Own Faction: Protopharm
Mission Issuing Faction: Tangent Technologies

Flawlessly working missions (all very easy):
- Quick: Kill Small Sewer Rat
- Quick: Kill Sewer Flies
- Quick: Kill Sewer Bees
- Quick: Kill Small Spider
- Quick: Kill Roach
- Quick: Kill Black Roach
- Recycling Missions (Solantium, Meritium, Arillium)
- Lieferjob (get a package from Diamond Real Estate)

Not really good working mission (but technically flawless):
- Vernichtung von ungezieferansammlungen (Kill 10 Giant Diseased Rats) (also very easy)
This mission needed a long search for targets, I had to kill 10 of those for the same reward as Quick Missions, and the Main Sewer where I finally found targets also is inhabitated by Mission targets of up to "difficult (schwierig)" Missions, and a lot of those. And the Easy accessed Main Sewer Part needs hacking to move freely. Maybe there are other Dungeons were Giant diseased Rats can be found, but although I killed a lot Diseased Rats, no Giant of them spawned in lower Levels of sewer 1 or 3.
But as said, technically it worked.

JAP
22-12-12, 16:23
Today i have made all very easy Mission for Black Dragon. I didnt even know how many different missions NC got.

Own faction: Black Dragon
Mission issuing faction: Black Dragon

Flawlessly working missions: All Missions very easy

- Kill Bat
- Kill Sewer Bees
- Kill Small Spider
- Kill Roach
- Kill Small Sewer Rat
- Kill Sewer Flies
- Recycling Missions ( all )
- Creature Control ( This mission is working but you have to go into an enemy Faction HQ (TS) which is too hard for noobs. I think they would get killed from the guards when they try to complete this mission. )

- Show of Strength ( The same like Creature Control. Too hard for noobs )

- Delivery ( For this mission you have to deliver a packet to the TG HQ. I think this is also too hard for noobs to get in the Canyon. And nobody would do so much effort for such a small mission. )

- TL 10/20/30 Construction Mission
- TL 10/20/30 Research Mission

Not working missions: All Missions very easy

- Messenger of Medicine ( This mission only can be done with PPU Support cause you have to deliver a packet to the FA HQ in TH. With my High Lvl Spy i was killed in 2 seconds as i try to run into the HQ. I didnt complete this mission because its harder than every other mission. And for a noob it cant never be done and the effort it also to much. )

- Delivery Mission ( I dont know if this is a dynamic mission. Cause every time i do it i get some other contacts i have to deliver packets. Most of these contacts should be in PP3. But the most of them arent there. I have searched the whole Sector. Some missions of it work. But i found only 3 missions that work.
All missions begin in the BD HQ.

First one you have to talk to a NPC in OZ9 Crahn Church. He gives you a Packet that you have to deliver to a NPC in BD HQ.
But it could also be that the NPC in OZ9 gives you a Contact in PP3 that cant be found. So you cant complete the mission.

Second one you have to talk to a NPC in PP HQ. You have to deliver a Packet in the BD Faction Office in PP3 to the Contact that is called Zeno O'Connor. But when you get there you get shown the Contact Falk Usher where you can give back the Packet and the mission gets completed.

Third one you have to talk to a NPC in PP HQ. You have to deliver a Packet to Clive O'Harra in PP3. This mission works fine.

Thats all i found for the very easy missions. I hope u forgive me my bad english. I tried my best : ). Some Jobs are translated with Google : /. Dont know if they are right.

JAP
22-12-12, 23:58
Now i have done the easy missions for Black Dragon.

Flawlessly working missions: All Missions easy

- Kill Small Diseased Rat
- Kill Diseased Rat
- Kill Fierce Dog
- Kill Canikered Plant
- Kill Toxic Plant
- Recycling Missions ( all )
- Creature Control ( same description as i made for very easy mission )

- Show of Strength ( same description as i made for very easy mission )

- Delivery ( same description as i made for very easy mission )

- TL 40/50/60 Construction Mission
- TL 40/50/60 Research Mission

Not working missions: All Missions easy

- Messenger of Medicine ( same description as i made for very easy mission )

- Delivery Mission ( same description as i made for very easy mission but now in PP3 are standing more Contacts as today morning and i could complete more missions as before. I think a GM put them there today. But there are still missing Contacts. edit: Sometimes you get a missions where you have to go to the DRE HQ. This would be too hard for noobs cause its an enemy HQ. )

Two Kill missions i cant complete cause i dont know where to find the Giant Rat and the Giant Sewer Rat. If someone can tell me that i can do the missions and report it here. I've looked in the Sewer lvl 1-5 and the Mainsewer.

Torg
23-12-12, 00:37
Fallen Angels, very easy recycling mission, personal manager keeps telling me "you need to finish your current mission". the one i just started and that had sent me right to this guy. still broken, afaik.

JAP
23-12-12, 13:16
Now i have done the normal missions for Black Dragon.

Flawlessly working missions: All Missions normal

- Kill Mutant Corporal
- Kill Poisonous Plant
- Kill Mutant Warrior
- Kill Aggressor
- Recycling Missions ( I get only missions for Trisol and Adiclovin but no third chemical )

- Show of Strength ( In this mission you get a mission in Ts HQ to kill 20 Fierce Dog. And if you have enough time and dont care about getting much sl, symp or money reward it is the right for you. I dont know how much time i needed to complete this mission but it was much more than a half hour. The problem is that you dont find much of the Fierce Dogs in the sewer lvl 2-5. I dont know if there is a cave where they have a better spawn rate. In this time you do this mission you can also do 20-30 or more of the other missions. )

- Creature Control ( same description as above but you have to kill 20 Mutated Rabid Dogs and they got a better spawn rate so that it doesnt take so much time than the show of strenght mission but it takes too much time too. )

- TL 70/80/90 Construction Mission
- TL 70/80/90 Research Mission

JAP
23-12-12, 15:40
I have done all heavy missions for Black Dragon now.

Flawlessly working missions: All Missions heavy

- Kill Aggressor
- Kill Grand Poisonous Spider
- Kill Aggressor Captain

- Show of Strength ( Kill 10 Aggressor. )

- Creature Control ( Kill 10 Grand Spider. I've searched the spiders in the wastelands in the sectors in front of NC. It takes more time to find them as in the other missions. I dont know if there is a cave where they spawn. )

- TL 100/110/120 Construction Mission
- TL 100/110/120 Research Mission

JAP
25-12-12, 12:40
I have finished now the last missions for Black Dragon.

Flawlessly working missions: All Missions very heavy

- Kill Launcher Cyclops
- Kill Giant Desert Beast
- Kill Big Reaperspider
- Kill Raptor
- Kill Desert Reptile

- TL 130/140/150 Construction Mission
- TL 130/140/150 Research Mission

Missions i've not completed:

- Show of Strength ( Kill 15 small Lizards. I know how long it takes to find these mobs. And after i have done so much missis and such missis which takes so much time i am very bored to make these missions which would take much time too. )

- Creature Control ( The same like Show of Strength. )

- Kill Amok Copbot ( I've searched them in the F03 sectors, in the MB sectors and in the Gaya mine where someone helped me to find them. But i dont find them anywhere. I know i've seen them somwhere but its too long ago that i've seen them and i dont know where they spawn any more. I've searched them so long that the mission aborted. I asked a GM if he could spawn me the mobs so that i complete this mission but no reaction. )

My Conclusion after these mission marathon is:

The whole mission system should be revised. It is a hand full of missions that would really be done from runner cause most of the missions doesnt give enough rewards or symp and sl. When i compare a very easy mission like recycling with a normal mission like show of strength the difference between these missions is that the recycling mission gives you 500 credits and the other 1000nc. You get the same symp and sl points in every mission you do. The big difference in these compare is the time you need to complete these missions. For a simple recycle mission u need perhaps a half MINUTE. For the show of strength mission i needed more than a half HOUR. In this time i can do 30 or more recycling missions. Thats the reason why everyone make these missions for lvling their symp and sl. Nobody would do this missions to get exp or because its so cool and make fun. The only missions that would be done for exp and money are the high TL research/construction mission. The most popular missions are the recycling mission, cst/res and Aggi missions.

It would be great when the missions would gave real needfull rewards like the things you can buy at the FSM. The drugs at the BD FSM would be a great reward. A mission like these could be that you have to kill a class of mob which drops something you have to collect and give it back to the mission guy. And as reward you would get like 20 drugs from Beast or another drug. And for the different difficulty the reward should be for the very easy mission perhaps 1 drug and for the higher difficulty more drugs up to 20 or 30 and in this case gives more sl and symp. And the mobs you have to hunt should be different for each difficulty. I think that would make the missions more interesting and usefull. NC has enough mobs which drops so much crap. Would be great if this could be made usefull.

Doc Holliday
25-12-12, 16:04
amok copbots J_01. (not so cool if your bd) however Jap i agree with you in your post. totally.

William Antrim
25-12-12, 16:06
I think Amok Copbots are the ones around 50/50 in the wastelands at J 02.

Own faction = Biotech.

Missions completed and working flawlessly -

Biotech Recycle Missions = VERY EASY (all 3 versions).
Biotech Research Missions TL150 - VERY HARD - all carried out satisfactorily.

This information is correct as of 22nd Dec 2012.

Doc Holliday
25-12-12, 18:29
recycle missions. very easy TT. all working ok.

Deus Ex Machina
27-12-12, 18:34
Further Reports:

Own Faction: Protopharm

Flawlessly working missions (very easy):
- Lieferung von experimentellem Material (FSM Cecil Blades is in NEXT HQ)

Not working missions (very easy):
- Lieferung von experimentellem Material (FSM Cecil Blades is NOT in Tangent Technologies HQ, although it was said he is there)

Flawlessly working missions (easy):
- Quick: Kill Toxic Plant
- Quick: Kill Diseased Rat
- Dringendes Paket (bring Package to Diamond Real Estate, FSM)
- Stromausfälle im Netzwerk (Radiated Roach, 15)
- Vernichtung von Ungeziefer Ansammlung (Black Roach, 15)
- Lieferung von experimentellem Material (bring Package to NEXT FSM)
- Lieferauftrag (get Package from City Admin / Diamond Real Estate Employee)
- Dringendes Paket (bring Package to DRE)
- Recycling Missions (Tripantol, Strastin, Gamonin)

Own Faction: Tangent Technologies

Flawlessly working missions (Epic missions)
- Step 1: Fullly functioning
- Step 2: Technically functioning, but says in Text you get 2000 NC, but you get nothing
- Step 3. Technically functioning. But it sends a /30 Runner in an area (E12) thats crowded with high level Firemobs (most CR 60+). Additionally you get no clue where in the sector you should search for the guy that is in that area. Not even when you are there. It seems a bit too hard to me for those doing that mission at the required Rank.
- Step 4: Fully Functioning
- Step 5: Fully Functioning
- Step 6: Fully Functioning

Doc Holliday
27-12-12, 19:57
normal aggressor kill and hard aggressor/aggressor captain kills also work fine.

Deus Ex Machina
29-12-12, 12:40
Mission issuing Faction: Tangent Technologies

Flawlessly working missions: (easy)

- Quick: Kill Fierce Dog
- Quick: Kill Cankered Plant
- Quick: Kill Small Diseased Rat (Hard to find Spawn, takes long)

Not really working missions: (easy)

- Quick: Kill Giant Rat
- Quick: "Kill Giant Sewer Rat

For both I couldn't find targets (not even one), so wherever they hide I couldn't be bothered anymore to look through the wastes.
Maybe sometime I stumble over them, but in the normal Sewers, Abandoned Cellars, Sidestreets,... I couldn't find any.

Flawlessly working missions: (normal)

- Quick: Kill Mutant Corporal
- Quick: Kill Mutant Warrior
- Quick: Kill Aggressor
- Quick: Kill Poisonous Plant
- Recycling Missions (Trisol, Adiclovin)
- Vernichtung von Ungeziefer Ansammlung (20 Diseased Rat)

Not really working missions: (normal)

- Stromnausfälle im Netzwerk (20 Sewer Rat) - I thought I knew where they were, but could only find Rats and Diseased Rats there, so gave up then. Maybe they are around somewhere, but if, sure not in a large quantity.

Sorin
29-12-12, 12:57
You know, there used to be a level 2 sewer accessible from ground level in Plaza. I'm not talking about that level "2" sewer accessible from when you are already inside a level 1. This sewer had a large 2 level area that was completely open, with no floor dividing it into two separate levels, and it was inhabited by plants. It was quickest to traverse the open area by the pipes that went across where the floor dividing the two levels would otherwise be. On the other side of this big open area was another area, single level (or at least had the standard floor dividing it from the sewer water below). This next area had the rats in question, I think.

There were at least one of these sewers in P1 and one or two of them in P2. I think that the sewer entrance by CA HQ (under the walkway going to P4) was one of these, but I don't remember. There was 1 or 2 of them in Plaza 2 near where the ground level apartment entrances are. Since I've been back over the past few weeks, I've noticed they are all gone for some reason. All sewers in Plaza seem to be level 1, with a level "2" accessible from inside level 1, but it's not the same level 2 as existed before.

Deus Ex Machina
30-12-12, 18:06
I found one of that sewers (it was Lvl 1) with the open area and the pipes, but no appropiate mobs.
Also, for now, I ran out of patience to search for all the mobs for the very hard missions, so further updates when I run over a nest of them or maybe when I have more patience again :-) :

Flawlessly working missions: (hard)

- Quick: Kill Aggressor Captain
- Quick: Kill Big Poisonous Spider
- Quick: Kill Grand Poisonous Spider
- Vernichtung von Ungezieferansammlungen (25 Radiated Roach) [really? on hard? the lower ones were harder]
- Stromausfälle im Netzwerk (25 Spider) [really? on hard? the lower ones were harder]

Flawlessly working missions: (very hard)

- Quick: Kill Launcher Cyclops
- Quick: Kill Giant Desert Beast
- Quick: Kill Desert Reptile

Mission issuing Faction: City Mercs

Flawlessly working missions: (very easy)
- Quick: Kill Sewer Bees (very tedious, low number of spawning targets)
- Quick: Kill Spider
- Quick: Kill Radiated Roach
- Quick: Kill Small Mechturtle (though you got to know you've got to kill Spiders, Roaches, etc. to make them actually spawn)
- Kein Raum für Fehler (Kill 10 Mechturtle)
- Ausrottungen (Kill 10 Cyberguard) – Works technically, but the enemies are CR 24, up to CR 28s spawn in there. Also the payment is less than for Quick missions. Definitly not very easy...
- Neuer Service (But the description is a fail, as you only bring something from one City Merc to an other – a new messenger service would be nice as harder mission, but going to somewhere way off (with very increased payment of course)
- Lieferauftrag
- Sicherheitstransport
- Recycling Missions (Solantium, Meritium, Arillium)

Probable doable missions, but found no spawn at Military Base (where City Mercs start): (very easy)
- Quick: Kill Small Mechshell

Phiberdelic
31-12-12, 23:07
Black Dragons missions:
Show of Force & Critter Control make you talk to TSUNAMI npc in TSU HQ. <--FAIL!

cohen313
01-01-13, 16:53
Own faction: Tangent Technologies
Mission issuing faction: Tangent Technologies
Flawlessly working missions: Epic missions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Mission 5: From Benjamin Kaine you get the item "Packet with dossier of Andressa", but you never actually need it apparently. At least you don't give it to anyone, still have it after completing the epic run. But technically it's working fine.

Own faction: N.E.X.T.
Mission issuing faction: N.E.X.T.
Flawlessly working missions: Epic missions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Deus Ex Machina
01-01-13, 23:49

- Quick: Kill Houndbot
- Quick: Kill Cyberhound
- Quick: Kill Big Mechturtle
- Quick: Kill Cyberbeetle
- Neuer Service (works, but only sends me 10 meters away to deliver, the guy could have thrown the package over there)
- Recycle (Tripantol, Strastin, Gamonin)

Not perfectly working missions: (easy)
- Quick: Kill Swarm of Bees (Probable doable, found spawn in Military Base Dungeon once in a while, but when doing the mission I couldn't find even one, although I went more than once through every dungeon in Military Base
- Ausrottungen (Kill 15 Mechturtle) (Does work, but doesn't tell you what to kill (at least in german), you got to find out by trying)
- Sicherheitstransport (The Missions works, but tells you to bring the Package to a soldier in "(1)")

Not working missions: (easy)
- Lieferauftrag (At least in german the guy that gives me the package tells me that I should bring it to Sassias Lawless in "Distrikt", at least it was not in Military Base, there I checked every sector)

Additional commentary:
The Recycle (easy) Mission to make Gamonin is a fraud. You get more from selling the chemicals yourself (~ 1500) than for the mission were you loose the chemicals (800). The other two easy Recycle missions are alright, they give you a bit more in worth than they would get you if sold yourself.

Deus Ex Machina
02-01-13, 04:43
Flawlessly working missions: (normal)
- Quick: Kill Cyberguard
- Quick: Kill Sentinel
- Quick: Kill Houndbot
- Quick: Kill Cyberbeetle Swarm
- Quick: Kill Mechturtle
- Quick: Kill Big Mechturtle
- Recycling (Trisol, Adiclovin)

Not perfectly working missions: (normal)
- Ausrottungen (doesn't tell what you shall kill in german. Also it was 20 Cyberguards, I wasn't motivated for that many with the bad spawn. Probable works though.)

Not working missions: (normal)
- Kein Raum für Fehler (Kill 20 Small Cyberguards – I couldn't find any. Maybe they exist somewhere, but for the moment I'd say not doable)

Dope
03-01-13, 21:40
Flawlessly working missions: (Very Easy, Easy) Recycling missions seem to work
Not working missions: (Very Easy, Easy) Deliveries in general.

BD deliveries are broken in general. Either you are intended to travel to TH, which is now an enemy to BD, or you are asked to deliver packages from Protopharma to BD contacts that are not present when you arrive. }

The first leg of the BD->PP deliveries work, the Protopharma contacts are there, but the final BD in Pepper Park 3 is not.

Hammer
04-01-13, 12:26
Own Faction: Fallen Angels
Mission issuing Faction: Fallen Angels

All Missions bugged where you need to talk to the "Human Resource Director" including the Faction Epic run. He dont talk with you

Trivaldi
04-01-13, 12:34
Flawlessly working missions: (Very Easy, Easy) Recycling missions seem to work
Not working missions: (Very Easy, Easy) Deliveries in general.

BD deliveries are broken in general. Either you are intended to travel to TH, which is now an enemy to BD, or you are asked to deliver packages from Protopharma to BD contacts that are not present when you arrive. }

The first leg of the BD->PP deliveries work, the Protopharma contacts are there, but the final BD in Pepper Park 3 is not.
There are some BD Contacts just inside the pasage to the Black Dragon Faction Office. As a temp work around can you try talking with those guys to see if the mission completes? Some Black Dragon contacts have been added to Pepper Park 3 in the next patch which will solve this issue.

Own Faction: Fallen Angels
Mission issuing Faction: Fallen Angels

All Missions bugged where you need to talk to the "Human Resource Director" including the Faction Epic run. He dont talk with you
This sounds like a temp bugged NPC, please raise a ticket in game and a GM will be along to reset the NPC.

Deus Ex Machina
05-01-13, 00:13

Flawlessly working missions: (hard)
- Quick: Kill Mutant Warrior
- Quick: Kill Mutant Trooper
- Quick: Kill Enlighted Preacher
- Quick: Kill Cyberbeetle Swarm

Not perfectly working missions: (hard)
- Quick: Kill Substandard Cyberguard (Probably works, but spawn is awful, ran around outside MB in different sectors to find enough and found only 3 (or 4, one was killed in front of me by another), I searched until the time ran out. From previous Warbot hunting I suspect that MAYBE (not really sure) their spawn is linked to Warbots and Spiderbots or maybe Mad Copbots. Not sure how the spawn really works though, but they are rare sometimes, in previous Huntings of Warbots I saw a good bunch of them.
- Ausrottungen: Doesn't tell you WHAT you should kill 25 of. Couldn't find out also by killing stuff.
- Kein Raum für Fehler: Kill 25 Sentinel. I remember how "easy" it was to find enough spawn of them for the Quick mission. I guess it would work, but the spawn really would cost me so much time and hacking and frustration to do it, I won't try.

City Mercs: Epic Missions

Step 1: Fully functioning
Step 2: Fully functioning
Step 3: Functioning, but a few wording "mistakes":
Tells you about "Rose" but gives you "Lilys Package"
Step 4: Fully functioning
Step 5: Fully functioning
Step 6: Fully functioning

Biotech: Epic missions

Step 2: Functioning, Talk with Black Lily doesn't break right, has a blank talk site at the end, and no "Missionsziel erledigt" message after that, but is functioning
Step 3: Fully functioning
Step 5: Fully functioning
Step 6: Fully functioning

Own Faction: Biotech
Mission issuing Faction: City Admin

Flawlessly working missions: (very easy)
- Quick: Kill Bat
- Quick: Kill Roach
- Quick: Kill Sewer Sewer Rat
- Säuberungsaktion (Kill 10 Small Spider)
- Ungezieferbeseitigung (Kill 10 Radiated Roach)
- Lieferservice (bring Package to Diamond Real Estate HQ)
- Lieferauftrag (get Package from NEXT HQ)
- Bote gesucht (bring Package to NCPD)
- Recycling (Solantium, Meritium, Arillium)

- Lieferservice (bring Package to Diamond Real Estate HQ)
- Lieferauftrag (get Package from Biotech HQ)
- Bote gesucht (bring Package to NCPD)

City Admin: Epic missions

Step 2: Fully functioning
Step 3: Fully functioning
Step 5: Functioning, but you have to kill Three Twilight Guardian Contacts in Pepper Park 3 – but there are only two in Pepper Park. Of course you can wait for one to respawn, but it seems weird to kill the "same person" twice.
Step 6: Functioning, but Simmons talks about modifying a chip – and you never get the option to give him the chip, say something about his offer again, … Not even afterwards, if you do not rat him out to Officer Jenna.

demonssword
06-01-13, 23:01
In Gaia Mine F13 - Mining Facility 2 for the Mission 3 - 'Wisdon of Ceres' - Bringing it to life
Ore Extraction Terminals #2 & 4 speak German in English client.

Grogor
04-03-13, 17:56
Stumbled on a non working construction mission on Titan and reproduced it on Vedeena. (And took the time to test all DRE Construction missions).

Own faction: City Administration
Mission issuing faction: Diamond Real Estate
Flawlessly working missions:

TL150 Construction mission
TL130 Construction mission
TL120 Construction mission
TL110 Construction mission
TL100 Construction mission
TL 90 Construction mission
TL 80 Construction mission
TL 70 Construction mission
TL 60 Construction mission
TL 50 Construction mission
TL 40 Construction mission
TL 30 Construction mission
TL 20 Construction mission
TL 10 Construction mission

Not working missions:

TL140 Construction mission

TL140 Construction mission: The blueprint requests for building a Standard level security system master control unit V21.31C:

Standard level security system sensor V5.2R
Standard level security system control circuits V6.2R
Standard level security system remote linkup interface V3.2R

but you get from the mission NPC:

Diamond R.E. mission item temp sub-part 1
Diamond R.E. mission item temp sub-part 2
Diamond R.E. mission item temp sub-part 16

So constructing doesn't work. And there is another problem to it, the Standard level security system master control unit V21.31C is the same part you need for the TL110 mission. So taking the parts from the TL110 mission lets you build the part, but it's (as the mission suggest) a TL110 part. And the FSM doesn't accept it for the TL140 mission.

William Antrim
04-03-13, 19:40
Those temp part numbers are the same ones that tangent gets for its tl 140 missions. I dont know if this helps or not.