PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED][R#176] Stuck to the floor and cannot move.

William Antrim
19-12-12, 02:32
I have had this a lot and the only thing that fixes it is a relog. I literally cannot move at random times. It is frustrating because I do not know what action I have taken to make it do this but it is like for a few seconds or minutes I suddenly have -200 free weight. Nothing i can do short of relog fixes it.

Once tonight it happened, I relogged and then 2 minutes later it happened again. It happened to a friend of mine in P2 also. He was not amused :D

Dribble Joy
23-12-12, 23:15
I've had this quite a few times too. I haven't left it long enough to see if it went away on it's own (primarily this happens in WL sectors while hunting and only once in a city area), so I always relogged.

It always seems to happen with some form of lag, mostly client side when extra background load causes NC to 'skip'.

Tobson
21-01-13, 18:01
i have this bug only with ppu during runcast. played 3 different ppus same bug. 60-80 times no problems then stuck

Izeo
22-01-13, 03:08
i have this bug only with ppu during runcast. played 3 different ppus same bug. 60-80 times no problems then stuck
I've never had this happen, but monks are my least-played class. The bug is narrowed down a lot if it is only monks - Will were you playing a monk as well for those bugs?

nEo-1664
22-01-13, 12:37
Had this the other night with my Tank in the CRP Caves. I got stuck to the floor/side of one of the outcrops you can jump onto.

Got killed, and ressed, still couldn't move. Ended up with a /set reset_position 1 which did fix it for me at that time.