PDA

View Full Version : [TITAN] The Regulators (Now CA) actively Recruiting

Doc Holliday
12-12-12, 05:36
Hi folks. Title says it all. We moved out of bd (as per post in the rp section of the forum) and over to CA and are now going to be actively recruiting players for a focus on pvp.

I cannot and will not say we will be an Op fighting clan due to the fact our members are scattered across the world and do sometimes struggle just to get more than 3-4 of us on at one time. However Op fighting is not the be all and end all of pvp in this game and pvp will be our main focus in all its forms. Hopefully some pepper park shakedowns and things like that will be on the cards for the runners who cant/don't want to join a large clan and just want some casual pvp. We will even try and do a bit of rp in there too ;)

So who are and what do we do? The group is a lot of ex nc1 players and early nc2 players who speak a lot of different languages and as mentioned are spread across about 10 diff timezones. We have a clan forum etc and naturally a vent server. One thing in common is we all love the fights. What we don't love is the inevitable smack talk afterwards but that's NC for you ;) We are not a bunch of guys who have an elitist attitude or fling wild accusations and instigate flame wars after losing fights. We fight and we have fun doing it win or lose. We have had some very good ones the past few weeks and hope to see more soon.

If your looking for a decent clan to have some fun and some laughs with while playing this game and want to pvp then please give us a consideration.

All we ask is people who apply to join are reasonably mature and respectful and have a good attitude. If your immature, childish or needy and think its cool to have your hand out for stuff all the time you will get booted pretty quick. If you dont have a sense of humour then also dont bother to apply. Thats really all of it. hope its not too much.

See you on the battlefield

Phantium
05-01-13, 11:09
Hi Doc,

I am interested in joining. I have been playing since NC1, my name was Rince, RinceCST.. etc.
I always felt I was one of the better CST's on Terra, made lots of money on my CST and always helped where I could.

I hope to be able to do that again at some point, but it takes quite some time to get setup again.

I already spoke with brawl in-game prior to replying to this thread.

About me, I am from the Netherlands and also work fulltime as an IT-engineer.
3D artist, programmer, all that good stuff ;-)

Cheers,
Phan (currently my ingame nickname).

Jackie crack
05-01-13, 13:19
Hey dude, its Brawl post here please http://www.nc-regulators.co.uk/home

Doc Holliday
05-01-13, 14:38
Hi Doc,

I am interested in joining. I have been playing since NC1, my name was Rince, RinceCST.. etc.
I always felt I was one of the better CST's on Terra, made lots of money on my CST and always helped where I could.

I hope to be able to do that again at some point, but it takes quite some time to get setup again.

I already spoke with brawl in-game prior to replying to this thread.

About me, I am from the Netherlands and also work fulltime as an IT-engineer.
3D artist, programmer, all that good stuff ;-)

Cheers,
Phan (currently my ingame nickname).

I definitely remember the name rince. not sure what server but it rings a bell. :) this is always a good thing. We are still actively looking for players so sure we will have a chat and see whats going on. i will be on very shortly if you are around.

William Antrim
05-01-13, 20:34
If you're immature, childish or needy and think its cool to have your hand out for stuff all the time you will get booted pretty quick.

We already have one guy like that. We don't need any more. :)

Riddle
08-01-13, 21:49
I definitely remember the name rince. not sure what server but it rings a bell. :) this is always a good thing. We are still actively looking for players so sure we will have a chat and see whats going on. i will be on very shortly if you are around.
Probably Rincewind from back in NC1, APU or PPU I think

William Antrim
08-01-13, 22:04
It is, the same guy. Old school.

L0KI
08-01-13, 23:52
Wow. I remember Rince :)

yavimaya
18-01-13, 06:48
We already have one guy like that. We don't need any more. :)

So no room for me then? :(

Doc Holliday
18-01-13, 07:39
which one are you? immature childish or needy? ;)

yavimaya
18-01-13, 10:25
that would have to be the first two. 8|

Doc Holliday
18-01-13, 13:04
i think we have a vacancy for immature. i got childish locked down apparently ;)

<3 yav you are always welcome buddy :)

Mr_Snow
20-01-13, 16:15
I know I have been quiet since coming back to NC but I do plan on heading your direction with my tank when I have a few more levels

L0KI
21-01-13, 12:10
I know I have been quiet since coming back to NC but I do plan on heading your direction with my tank when I have a few more levels

That's fantastic news. I only discovered you were back yesterday :)

William Antrim
21-01-13, 20:43
Yeah Snow you are obviously MORE than welcome.

Doc Holliday
23-01-13, 05:32
That's fantastic news. I only discovered you were back yesterday :)

Nice to see you got your finger on the pulse as always ;)

Mr_Snow
23-01-13, 19:47
Nice to see you got your finger on the pulse as always ;)

In fairness I have spent most of my time afk or constructing in via 2 not paying attention to chat :P