PDA

View Full Version : What do rare imps and MC5 imps go for these days?

[F6]Knight
11-12-12, 21:30
Hey all,
I just got back to NC last week and got my first char on Titan up to the mid 80's in his main stats.
I'm starting to wonder what rare imps and MC5 imps are worth these days?
Is there a huge difference in price among them? (rare and MC5 seperately off course). Or is there a general guideline I could follow? For example: "one of the rare imps will cost you roughtly X credits, and one of the MC5 imps will cost you roughly X credits".
For now, I'm mainly interested in dex and psi related implants but I don't want to get ripped off in trade chat.

William Antrim
12-12-12, 01:51
Find a seller first then talk prices. There just isn't the vibrant economy still. Everyone is gearing mains and alts. I have not seen any mc5 imps for sale.

Faid
12-12-12, 02:41
The last MC5 parts I saw for sale were going for 10 mil + a woc disk. Until the GM's decide to put MC5 back into the game in a viable way, it will continue to get worse, further messing up the economy.

Doc Holliday
12-12-12, 05:41
Trading is the way forward. currently. Thats an economy in itself. However you need to have stuff to trade to be able to do that. Most people wont part with mc5 parts without getting others in replacement.

Mc5 really needs sorting out properly and soon. im getting fed up of going up there and stomping round the whole zone killing everything in my path and not finding the base commander. I still haven't see him once since hes been moved outside and i have made several trips up there.

[F6]Knight
12-12-12, 14:45
Thanks for the info.
I'll stick to farming rareparts with some friends for now then, hoping to find some of the imps I need.

zii
15-01-13, 01:40
Knight;2197869']Thanks for the info.
I'll stick to farming rareparts with some friends for now then, hoping to find some of the imps I need.

EBAY :-D he he

William Antrim
15-01-13, 01:45
MC5s will be cheaper now. The new MC5 is boss.

Dropout
15-01-13, 02:36
MC5s will be cheaper now. The new MC5 is boss.

Sounds good! :D :D :D

zii
15-01-13, 14:58
Yeah, MC5 prices should drop.

I've noticed some inconsistencies:
One chap tried to sell me Bat Queen bones for 500k, whilst another chap sold unressed rares for 60k.
The unressed rares are back down to a sane value, especially since they are so easy to get, whilst Bat Queen set was too dear.

In the real world housing sector one knows the average price per sq meter/foot. The values changes based on location. Similar guidelines in NC are inexistent.

If you don't like the price, then walk away.

Dropout
15-01-13, 16:17
Yeah, MC5 prices should drop.

I've noticed some inconsistencies:
One chap tried to sell me Bat Queen bones for 500k, whilst another chap sold unressed rares for 60k.
The unressed rares are back down to a sane value, especially since they are so easy to get, whilst Bat Queen set was too dear.

In the real world housing sector one knows the average price per sq meter/foot. The values changes based on location. Similar guidelines in NC are inexistent.

If you don't like the price, then walk away.

However, unlike real-life housing, there is no substitute for MC5's (or batqueen bones, if you want to do melee).

William Antrim
15-01-13, 20:01
Batqueen bones at 500k a set. I would laugh all day long at that. I would never pay more than 50k a set for the bones. 8 points of melee? Its hardly UBER any more. The brain chips only cost 35k!

If they did the old 40 odd extra melee like they did in NC1 then I might consider it. Considering how utterly dogshit melee is right now however I would laugh at this loser and go get my own batqueen bones.

I bet there would be plenty of decent PPUs who would work for half that fee for the 10 minutes it would take in the BQ cave to get some bones.