PDA

View Full Version : [MULTI][CLOSED][R#176] MY Buglist

devilstriker
10-12-12, 14:13
- nonsynchronous Server...
... people in local get wrong name or there's no name in local
... people shooting to me but cant see them, only see getting damage (have hlt down when i see them)
... when driving in groups positions arent correct, means crashing in teammates vehicle that isnt there
... vehicle parked on a hill driver got correct position, other see the vehicle in front of the hill (they cant get in to it anymore)
... creature/players sunk in to the ground... cant aimed or take damage
... creatures first not shooting to me ut when they shoot like gatlin
... creature arent at the point i shoot, so terror raptor is next to me i see him 40m or what ever in front of me and he spawns
... persi bugs into textures and then shoots thru hills (server cant calculate the right position)

- massive kickouts by server, when i logged in again server seems to have a rollback of a minute...
... before kickout i shot the creatures down, after i logged in they have full health

- under Win8 Client crashes more then with [R#174] or [R#175]

- Non-LE-Player can destroy LE-Player vehicles

- creatures i hunt run arround without shooting at me, think they cant find my position...
... look like they recognize me at the players reset posion in the sector so they running through that point

- massive mobspawn points...
... its funny to see 4 chaser spawned in front of crp, not only crp every wasteland sector

- cloning creatures...
... sometimes i shoot to creatures, they clone themself... mostly spawning guys like terror raptor, persi or chaser
... means one terror raptor clone and there are two terror raptor

- make killing npcs that spawns during a mission to a part of those (NCPD, ... insert other missions here)

thats what i see in the last days...

devilstriker
10-12-12, 15:33
i've forgot the soulcluster hitbox...
... when i aim a mob as a damagedealer and a soulcluster fly around, the hitbox of the souly jumps into my aim
... problem is soulcluster ist miles away and i cant target the mob like a grim chaser, his hitbox is bigger then the soulys but cant be aimed

MistaiX
10-12-12, 17:06
I'll add a few similar, miscellaneous observations here:

- CR for passengers in Rhino V2 gets lifted as well, but they don't receive money/xp although teamed with gunner/driver

- CR fluctuates forth and back in vehicle (Rhino V2) at least for passengers and gunner when clicking the plus sign to increase subskills (even when there aren't any points left)

- CR of all persons aboard a Rhino V2 gets visually reset to the normal CR when zoning (xp/money for driver gunner still works though), the increased rank for driver, gunner and passengers is only reflected correctly when freshly entering the vehicle

- LE'd vehicles are still able to destroy other LE'd vehicles

- Sometimes vehicles get a wrong model for other runners, e.g. a Rhino V2 all of a sudden is a Motorbike. In this case you cannot enter anymore, although request for entering works and seat list is correct but nothing happens when coosing a seat

- Rhino V2 Gun recticle and hitboxes of mobs often behaves weird, the mobs take no damage and there are no damage numbers in many cases. Especially when there are small hills and the mob standing 3/4 on top of the hill and only bottom part/foots are hidden

I also noted a lot more crashes with the latest Patch(es), especially when closing the game or going back to login screen using ESCAPE. It crashes in both cases, when ESCAPing it happens when countdown gets to 0.
This is using various resolutions and different hardware, mainly in fullscreen mode using windows 7.

Spellcasting is still buggy in some ways:

- when switching or even drawing a spell and activating it right after, altough there is no previous "animation" which has to end. Only way to solve it is to wait 1.5 to 2s after spell switching or drawing

- APU Barreling when a mob hitbox happens to cross your crosshair will either result in failing the cast, get the barrel thrown in your face - even when the mob hitbox is far away - or (rarely) in a successful cast. No real insights on which happens when.

- Heal bubble animation on target vanishes early although the heal effect is still active

- Soulcluster can often not be recast - even if it's already vanished from the previous cast. Is there a cooldown? Also there are no damage numbers and its difficult to say what the cluster is doing right now.

netster
11-12-12, 22:42
I'll add a few similar, miscellaneous observations here:
- CR for passengers in Rhino V2 gets lifted as well, but they don't receive money/xp although teamed with gunner/driver

This was actually a fix, so only gunner and driver will receive exp.