PDA

View Full Version : [00732][R#176] Mob Gatling Damage

Deus Ex Machina
08-12-12, 05:20
I am not 100% sure about that one, but from the feeling I get around different Mobs it seems that the Damage of those that shoot in fast salves is too high.

E.g.: Partly Aggressors, very strong with Malfunctioning Security Bots (or how the things in TH are called) and Spiderbots. I am not sure about others but maybe those are too very strong.

While Damage seems generally not that low, those with multiple hits seem to be very so. Mabe the opinions of others can be added in.

One thought about why is: That the damage per shot is adjusted to a Mob that doesn't always hit. But missing doesn't really happen often (or not at all when the firing line is clear? Not sure)

Sorin
08-12-12, 06:46
I remember when this first happened in a patch many years ago. We complained that spiderbots & friends were suddenly overpowered, and they responded that it was on purpose, because they were too weak to begin with.

Unless you mean they've somehow gotten even stronger since then....

Deus Ex Machina
08-12-12, 13:59
Unless you mean they've somehow gotten even stronger since then....
I mean that they seem way stronger than other mobs of the same CR that don't have gatling damage.
And it doesn't seem to be balanced out by some other factor.

The Malfunctioning security bots in TH cores for example take some damage and are extremely fast too.