PDA

View Full Version : OT - Free TITAN QUEST key giveaway

Mr. Kassad
07-12-12, 01:04
Hey! I've got a free Titan Quest STEAM key to give away.

Please post here and I'll consider to give it to you, if I like you.

If nobody I like in particular posts here I'll give the key out at random to anyone posting here.

You can contact me via PM too if you don't like publicity.

This is not for collecting replies (are those even counted? :P ) but because freakin' nobody I know wants this key :D

Prost!
DesuStrike / Nabilou / Mr. Kassad

kane
07-12-12, 01:14
Most don't want to play the game and then again everyone else has it.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Mr. Kassad
07-12-12, 01:21
Yep I got it from there too and I don't want it. :D

So why let it go to waste?
But I don't want to give it to someone I don't like so I made this thread. ;)

kane
07-12-12, 01:35
Yep I got it from there too and I don't want it. :D

So why let it go to waste?
But I don't want to give it to someone I don't like so I made this thread. ;)
You should ask for whoever gets it to do a LP Series on it :P That way it was put to good use haha.

Mr. Kassad
07-12-12, 01:39
You should ask for whoever gets it to do a LP Series on it :P That way it was put to good use haha.

But who on earth would watch that shit? :P

kane
07-12-12, 01:55
But who on earth would watch that shit? :P
=( As long as I don't have to play haha.

Chuck Norris
07-12-12, 05:05
=( As long as I don't have to play haha.

LMFAO, someone take this mans key!

Mr. Kassad
07-12-12, 14:06
I slowly get the feeling that releasing this key only brings pain and suffering to others :(

Mr. Kassad
07-12-12, 22:29
I'll just leave this here.
Please don't hurt anyone with it!

6TRBA-48FF3-T5DYJ

kane
08-12-12, 03:04
Question is when it gets used will the person actually be respectful and say thanks. Or will they be nothing but an asshole!

james_finn
09-12-12, 17:07
I'll just leave this here.
Please don't hurt anyone with it!

6TRBA-48FF3-T5DYJ

I was going to use this, but just went to add it and someone already has - shame they didn't say thank you!

kane
09-12-12, 18:28
I was going to use this, but just went to add it and someone already has - shame they didn't say thank you!
That sucks but not surprising. Most greedy people are like that when it comes to key give-aways.

Mr. Kassad
09-12-12, 20:27
Damn. If you would have been here earlier I would have given it to you, james. :\

That's one of the reasons I did not want to just post it but I thought nobody wanted to "ask" for it. I really just wanted to make someone happy with a game I don't want.

Sorry James. I feel kinda bad for you now. :(

james_finn
10-12-12, 08:26
Damn. If you would have been here earlier I would have given it to you, james. :\

That's one of the reasons I did not want to just post it but I thought nobody wanted to "ask" for it. I really just wanted to make someone happy with a game I don't want.

Sorry James. I feel kinda bad for you now. :(

Ah no problem, I was just going to add it to the list of games I've not played on steam (that I might play someday), not really time at the moment for gaming anyway! Hopefully someone got it who has time to play it - although they really should say thank you.