PDA

View Full Version : Maybe remove Lioon Reza - or clone him

Deus Ex Machina
06-12-12, 17:58
I have the feeling I lived through the part of the story of Lioon Reza finally fading and the knowledge becoming public(of course not at the same time). But still he wishes us a good day in the announcements in the city. Recently a Copbot told me how he reigns pover the city. And such things.

I guess adjusting NPCs and such things to the lore isn't really a high priority. And somehow it would be sad to have an announcement gone and not replaced.
But nonetheless I found it amusing that many people speak of him as if he is alive.

I can't remember the exact circumstances of his death, it wasn't really that important since he never was a public figure, so it staid the same after he was gone, but I guess if this circumstances were somehow fitting, making him come back would be an alternate solution. But I do not know how credible that would be ;-)

William Antrim
06-12-12, 19:14
They gave us access to his apt so we could investigate the murder.

Tbh though how do you know he didnt just GR?

Forget My Name
06-12-12, 19:33
Follow the lore?

Why are there still people in TG Canyon? Why is anyone even allowed to enter it after it being nuked? Why are FA runners not starting in FA? Why aren't cop bots shooting TG runners on site?

I do agree with you that Neocron needs to update it's lore big time, but that is something down the road. Balance and bug fixes are priority.

Deus Ex Machina
07-12-12, 01:48
Follow the lore? [...]
I can agree (to some degree) with almost anything.

Why are FA Runners not starting in TH (corrected to be right)well I am confused about that too, they should be.

Why aren't cop bots shooting TG runners on site?
Maybe they should, or there should be extra City Admin Guards in some Areas. But maybe Copbots don't because they are not programmed to be able to differentiate because its difficult.

I do agree with you that Neocron needs to update it's lore big time, but that is something down the road. Balance and bug fixes are priorityFull agreement, the priority is very low. Still, better its said somewhere than not ;-)

Why are there still people in TG Canyon? Why is anyone even allowed to enter it after it being nuked?Because Lorewise a team of scientists around ... Klara Taitkoma (FA), I think managed to clear the canyon of radiation with the help of many, many runners that organized materials and so on.

DER_julu
07-12-12, 08:24
and jack red is the man running the show for reeza, now. i'm still pretty sure he's the one who killed him in the first place, but that storyline never got continued :/

Mr. Kassad
07-12-12, 15:44
and jack red is the man running the show for reeza, now. i'm still pretty sure he's the one who killed him in the first place, but that storyline never got continued :/

I've got a hunch that this is what Chenoa was working on before passing away. So this storyline is sleeping somewhere. Maybe the Devs have access to it, maybe not. But I definitely hope so.