PDA

View Full Version : [#####][#R176] Hacknet Issues

Doc Holliday
05-12-12, 05:40
Ok. Multiple issues discovered. All are reasonably minor and are truthfully more of an annoyance than anything. Some of these i have found directly and some are from a friend whos reported them and im relaying the information to the best of my ability.

first issue is combat rank inside hacknet. Im pure hacknet specced (almost all int at intel 88 is in hack) using the tl72 Attack software. my rank is 96/something. My friend who is also a pure hacknet char but is higher rank in overall level and using the rare hacknet software is 127/58.

So it would appear rank calc is a bit out on that score.

I havent been in there that long and only ran through to the TH bridge to kill the phoenix for an ionic charger cell so this is based purely on that one fight but here goes. The hew software didnt fire as frequently as pre patch it appears. I couldnt hold down firebutton and rattle off shots till the pool was empty. it would stop and start. it would fizzle despite me being in range ( i remained static ) even when i had hack energy left in my pool. A thread was started recently about these issues by someone who was saying they had experienced similar with the lower level hacknet stuff but after a certain level it was ok. i forgot who it was.

Now since the patch im getting these problems.

Hacknet Drops are also supposed to be odd. my friend reported wood and other strange items dropping instead of code fragments from mobs on TH bridge.