PDA

View Full Version : Email Support Issue

Danae
03-12-12, 14:07
We have identified an issue with email support. If you have sent tickets over the last several days and have not received a response, it is due to a hardware failure which has been resolved now but we are still experiencing an issue which is being investigated. This will be updated when email support returns to 100% In the meantime, please feel free to message me here regarding any account issues.

Mokoi
03-12-12, 15:41
Outgame mail support has been restored. No messages were lost or deleted.
In case you created a ticket in the last few days, you should by now have received an automated reply with a ticket number (check your spam folder and add our support addresses as trusted contacts). Please allow our support folks a little time to catch up with the queues. Thank you.

kane
03-12-12, 22:59
Thanks for the update. And I must say I'm impressed after all these years you guys are still doing emails and not lets say given up on it hehe. Keep up the good work :)

Danae
04-12-12, 02:13
Believe I'm all caught up - if you haven't received a response please resubmit your ticket (and in English will get it done faster ;P) Thanks for the understanding! <3