PDA

View Full Version : [00707][R#176]Crash to desktop when zone changing

hatmankh
03-12-12, 10:13
Crashed to desktop when I tried to enter G13, driving from F13.

EDIT: Another identical crash when going from H14 to H13 in a quad.

kane
03-12-12, 14:59
Crashed to desktop when I tried to enter G13, driving from F13.

EDIT: Another identical crash when going from H14 to H13 in a quad.

Question: Can you repeat this even 20% of the time? The problem is many crash bugs are related to so many things unless you can repeat its a lot harder to track down. I sometimes crash on loading, logging out, or even just hitting the enter key about to type something. It happens so randomly that unless you can repeat a crash bug a 100% or even like I said 20% its really hard for them to follow up on the report.

Though maybe this is a good time to ask is there a way to add a crash log to neocron with more details if possible... That might help the devs and us!

hatmankh
03-12-12, 15:08
I have been crashing while zone changing in the wastelands recently, so I know its to do with zone changing.

Ivan Eres
03-12-12, 15:55
Though maybe this is a good time to ask is there a way to add a crash log to neocron with more details if possible... That might help the devs and us!

I suggested something like this in the Brainport once. Maybe it's time to repost it.

These logs should be encrypted to avoid improper use by hackers and cheaters. I'd call it a Debug Log and it should have an extensive amount of information in it for the Devs.