PDA

View Full Version : [00706][R#176] -Drones - 00:00 time bug

Riddle
02-12-12, 19:12
Old I know, but as its still present,

At game time 00:00 the drone loses ability to fire, even if it had available shots.

Biglines
02-12-12, 20:04
afaik u can fix this by doing a repair (rightclick), but ye, its a bug ;)

Doc Holliday
03-12-12, 06:15
i thought it was with the reset of the zone. All the corpses disappear etc so u drop the drone and relaunch. Never thought of it as a bug.

hatmankh
03-12-12, 07:56
I don't think the repair fixes it, you're just able to repair after the reset until your ammo runs out but you'll never be able to fire until you drop the drone and relaunch.

kane
03-12-12, 08:00
Only if we could get more nerfs for drones ;)

Forget My Name
03-12-12, 08:05
Kane, grow up.

Droners aren't exploiters.

Exploiters can be droners.

Big difference. Now get over it.

kane
03-12-12, 08:16
Kane, grow up.

Droners aren't exploiters.

Exploiters can be droners.

Big difference. Now get over it.

Why would you be telling me to grow up? Would the mature thing to say is that there is some issues that for sure need to be looked into droners to help prevent some the exploiting? Instead you make it sound like your some kind of victim here. Yet most these droners only are droners for a couple things and that's to farm.. That is where the issue is.

Mokoi
03-12-12, 09:51
If you would like to discuss meta issues such as the current state of balancing in regard to drones, please do so in the brainport section. If you have other drone related bugs to report you'd like to see fixed, best create a new topic.

This thread is about a specific bug, so unless you have something to add that helps us better identify this specific issue, please take it elsewhere. Thanks.

kane
03-12-12, 15:00
Since this was based on the 00:00 I will also like to note with what he said about drones it seem to also effect just simple reloading of my weapons. Simply switching my weapon on or off or to another one and back fixed it. Happen just right at 00:00. Apparently this is a well know long time thing might be related to some kind of cleanup executed or some really old code that could be fixed?