PDA

View Full Version : Ontario, Canada guys still play?

kane
01-12-12, 03:34
Man it has been many many years. But one strange time I met some cool guys one was a DJ I think at the queens in Barrie and well I just thought I post and see if anyone from Barrie, Ontario area still plays. I think there was about 4-5 of us back in the day in 1 guild and I just happen to randomly bump into them hah.

Faid
01-12-12, 06:33
You're Talking about Freaky Fryd, his buddy reptilian also played. Both of them are from Barrie and are SXR. Freaky still hangs with us on TS but he mostly plays Dayz now, no NC.

kane
01-12-12, 06:57
You're Talking about Freaky Fryd, his buddy reptilian also played. Both of them are from Barrie and are SXR. Freaky still hangs with us on TS but he mostly plays Dayz now, no NC.

Yeah that was what it is. I was in SXR I guess for a while not sure if it was my last time I played or before that but I noticed I had an account on the forums. Was just so strange so many people from the same area out of nowhere hehe.

Does SXR have any kind of population on Titan?

Faid
01-12-12, 17:54
We are still about on Titan somewhat, although a lot of people are floating around playing other stuff especially after PS2 has now come out.