PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED][R#175] Various Bugs

Riddle
30-11-12, 21:54
widescreen option selected (so some graphix issues may be related)

1 - On entrance to Mc5, the "Mc5 main to Mc5 Hack terminal" which are normally accessed by a hacktool can be accessed without a hacktool and also on my new tank char, which should not be able to enter hacknet.

PLAZA 3

2 - ASG shop has double the vendors than usual.

3 - Rokkwear outfitter - character visual is way off centre, overlapping rokkwear selector window. Still buy option but no cost.

4 - You can select citycom through the wall in Rokkwear - this is also the case on most Genreps and close walls

5 - Archer & Wesson bench - when you stand you appear to be in the bench and have to move out from it

6 - Vendors in Archer & Wesson have two values under each item for sale i.e. price 128 and a 0 to the right. looks like all vendors i have checked

7 - Garriots barkeep, medicare and taylors vendors are doubled up

kane
30-11-12, 22:04
I think MC5 Hacknet is suppose to be a feature for everyone to try. I could be wrong though.

Riddle
30-11-12, 22:31
Scorpions were able to target and kill me even while in stealth?

I thought if they had line of sight on you before stealth they could, but if not they couldn't?

hatmankh
01-12-12, 07:13
Stealth has always been weird in PVE, the line of sight before stealth is what most people will tell you but from my experience it seems to be just chance if they'll target you or not. They can even target and attack you you when you stealth in a different zone and then enter their zone while stealthed.

Note: I'm talking about several mobs here, its not just scorpions. Although I have noticed that stealth seems to work much better on humanoid enemies with guns, this applies to cyborgs too.

Torg
01-12-12, 11:01
R#175 Plaza 2, PvE, no visible damage or shooting animation while watching another player killing a (gm-spawned) mob. yet the spider was dead after some seconds.