PDA

View Full Version : [INTENDED][R#176] Op security not working correctly.

netster
30-11-12, 10:58
Soliko is AC/GRC, i can use the gr to teleport there but no bonus. AFAIK AC (Attack all but clan?) means no bonus and GRC (gr clan only) means only the clan can use the gr into that sector.

netster
30-11-12, 11:00
cycrow aswell.

Faid
30-11-12, 17:44
If a clan has the OP locked to GR-clan and you are not in any clan you will be able to GR there. It has always been like this, I can only assume that the feature is meant to keep other clans from GRing in, not LE'd runners and such. Unless I'm completely mistaken on what nester is talking about :D

netster
01-12-12, 14:06
This sounds wrong, if the OP is GRC _only_ clan members should be able to use it (as it was befor!). If the OP is GRF, i cannot GR to it with LE in and i am in another faction (security setting this works).

Trivaldi
01-12-12, 14:12
Which patch version does this refer to?

Apshai
01-12-12, 14:27
If a clan has the OP locked to GR-clan and you are not in any clan you will be able to GR there. It has always been like this, I can only assume that the feature is meant to keep other clans from GRing in, not LE'd runners and such. Unless I'm completely mistaken on what nester is talking about :D

Which patch version does this refer to?

R#174 R#175 T#180 confirmed and tested

but as faid said its always been like this :)

edit: you can only GR in you dont have any bonus or access to UG. LE/NON LE doesnt matter either.