PDA

View Full Version : Outzone Station - Supplies

Deus Ex Machina
29-11-12, 23:20
At Outzone Station (or what the sector with the Exit near the Subway is called), there are a few nailed shut windows, and two Allbuyers. It would be nice if the shops there could open up again (I seem to remember a looooong time ago there were some at that point, but I could be mistaken). A few suppliers with Ammunitions and Medical Equipment would be nice. After all if someone starts exploring it might very well be from there - and the next supplier is a long subride from there.

William Antrim
30-11-12, 12:37
I am a huge fan of this idea. No idea why it is a safe zone currently either! Apart from the Ex-Doy apts there I do not know why you would need it to be safe. The zone with the apts in should remain safe but not Oz subway.

I would like to see the Oz apartments actually be used again too, by Crahn runners.

kane
30-11-12, 12:50
II also support this.

Jodo
30-11-12, 13:51
I was actually thinking about this a few days ago. Perhaps the traders could be set up to sell the same supplies (at the same prices) as the traders in OPs. They're notably cheaper than in the city, so they would be providing a service.

Apshai
30-11-12, 14:07
yes good idea.

William Antrim
30-11-12, 14:37
Historically they were Yo's vendors anyway so yeah this would make sense also. To be cheaper I mean and so hopefully it might send the tight-fisted gits out there to buy their chems etc. :D

Jodo
30-11-12, 15:09
FU! I'm one of those tight fisted gits. :p

Izeo
30-11-12, 15:52
I was a little sad when I found the furniture traders in OZ subway (it pulled me out of the atmosphere).

Would be great if they were, as said, Yo's suppliers. One could sell lowtech ammo, hightech ammo, general supplies, allbuyer, etc. Would be a nice touch if they weren't all "Yo, himself" (guy with unbuckled belt). They could have the PE/spy/tank models and be in ratty clothes?

William Antrim
30-11-12, 17:12
I would like to see them sell the shit furniture in there too youre right Izeo thats a great idea!

We should have more than one furniture vendor for sure.

Hell-demon
30-11-12, 17:18
In Outzone Station there are vendors who sell the shitty, drab, DoY furniture. O_o

Torg
30-11-12, 19:37
In Outzone Station there are vendors who sell the shitty, drab, DoY furniture. O_oback in the days the were also selling cheaper, worse version of everything else. weapons, implants, armour. great for beginners short on cash.