PDA

View Full Version : US troubles?

sojuro
29-11-12, 19:30
Is anyone else in the US having troubles with getting past character selection? I can't seem to get in with any character.

unc0nnected
29-11-12, 19:54
I was on fairly shortly after the patch was released and had no problems getting on and running my n00b toon's ass up from NC to Emmerson tower to do some Launcher grinding although it seems less populated than I remember so I'll probalby be heading west to MB but want to wait until I know if they are rolling the server back so that I don't have to do that solid hour of running over again

Disturbed21
29-11-12, 21:40
No issues last night, logged on multiple characters and pissed around for a few hours...I did have to reinstall DX9 on my second laptop though...

Sammson
29-11-12, 23:22
Yeah no problems here either, was logged a couple hours hunting Launcher, dual logged on two accounts / two machines, even WIN 8(had to update DX 9 even on WIN 8) It's been super smooth, speed is good, resolution (1920 x 1200) good except the map X is off about 1/2 a zone. It was a bit dodgy before the reboot last nite but very good since. Not tested the WB issue listed, or dupe bug (don't engage in any of that dodgy stuff) Going to test the WB when the server comes back up. BTW, can someone open Gab Mine plz?

hatmankh
30-11-12, 04:49
good except the map X is off about 1/2 a zone.

Its always been that way, the world map X doesn't show where you are in a zone, it only shows which zone you're in. This isn't a bug, its just something that was never made for NC2.

If you want to know where you are, open the local map.

Faid
30-11-12, 05:28
Everything works fine for me so far

Sammson
30-11-12, 05:28
Its always been that way, the world map X doesn't show where you are in a zone, it only shows which zone you're in. This isn't a bug, its just something that was never made for NC2.

If you want to know where you are, open the local map.

Ah, very good, it's been so long since I used a small screen I forgot