PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED][R#175] Login & Sync Failure

Deus Ex Machina
29-11-12, 16:49
Sometimes a Sync doesn't work, or does work only after a lot of time.
Especially problematic are syncs out of the appartment.
For a short time I couldn't login at all (permanent Syncscreen, with each character).
Timewise it happened shortly before this post.

As far as I see others reported that too, but I haven't found it in the bug section yet.

Strife
29-11-12, 17:57
Having the same issue. Cant get into the game whatsoever

sojuro
29-11-12, 18:17
This happens every time the play with the net code. It's getting irritating. Just rewrite the entire net code instead of trying to repair it.

Mokoi
29-11-12, 18:23
This happens every time the play with the net code. It's getting irritating. Just rewrite the entire net code instead of trying to repair it.

Please try and stick to constructive feedback and reporting the bugs - but leave figuring out the technical response to us.
The changes made to the movement interpolation have little to do with netcode and are not remotely connected to any of the major issues we are experiencing (sync issues, inpersistent character and inventory states etc.).

sojuro
29-11-12, 18:32
Please try and stick to constructive feedback and reporting the bugs - but leave figuring out the technical response to us.
The changes made to the movement interpolation have little to do with netcode and are not remotely connected to any of the major issues we are experiencing (sync issues, inpersistent character and inventory states etc.).

I guess you would know and my years of programming mean nothing.

Mokoi
29-11-12, 18:38
I guess you would know and my years of programming mean nothing.

In this case, yes.

-closed