PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Patch 175.. just "Connecting to game server..."

tempest2000
29-11-12, 04:07
Patched to 175. Even followed the seemingly useless DX steps.. And now all I get on resume is the "Connecting to Game Server" notice and doesn't go any further...

Anyone got any suggestions or is this happening for others too?

edit:
Thanks for the patch by the way. Obviously haven't even tried it yet but got quite excited. :)

edit2:
Aha... fixed. Obviously 'resume' is a bit messed up. Clicked on 'enter' instead and got in. Same server though. Never mind. Let's try this mother out! \o/

Sammson
29-11-12, 04:16
I had to manually select the char instead of resume at first, it's super smooth after the first few hiccups though, great patch guys..

Doc Holliday
29-11-12, 07:18
Im unable to connect. Get to char selection on both accounts and get kicked back to login. Unable to connect. message is "world client. Join proxy session failed"

Incidentally the portraits of my chars have moved slightly on 2 accounts making one char now appear shorter than the others. ones moved to the left side of the window and ones moved down slightly. no big deal but letting you know.

Ok got it working and was able to log in a char but had to manually select a port number in the local port settings to do it.

Netphreak
29-11-12, 14:24
Im unable to connect. Get to char selection on both accounts and get kicked back to login. Unable to connect. message is "world client. Join proxy session failed"

Incidentally the portraits of my chars have moved slightly on 2 accounts making one char now appear shorter than the others. ones moved to the left side of the window and ones moved down slightly. no big deal but letting you know.

Ok got it working and was able to log in a char but had to manually select a port number in the local port settings to do it.

I read in another thread that telling neocron to use a specific port can help a lot with connection issues.
So gonna give this a try myself when I get home, as you know I get a lot of disconnects/sync issues usually.