PDA

View Full Version : A few questions???

Monkeyballz
26-11-12, 22:51
Hello, I just was wandering few things maybe some one can answer these...

1.I wander why Nc does have more 2x exp. week ends? Most all Free games that are out now has Free exp week ends.The pop on the 2x week end was 49% that i seen the pop now is 15% to 29% that says something in it self.

2.I know that people exploit [...].I was wandering if GMs have any plans on seting him like he was so he can be reset so more people can get Parts they may need?The spawn timmer was good ideal if the spawn was on like ever 5-10mins so people could get parts instead waiting 4-5hrs.

3.I wander do GMs know that people still exploit [...]?Or is ok for some to exploit and some not?

4.I'm wandering does GMs know how hard it is to get a good out post fighting PE?If any plans on fix them so there good again?

I'll just stop there instead going on and on about this subject.Please help me under stand. It just seems that some of things that GMs are doing is great and verymuch need and im greatful for the GMs we do have.I just see this as little one side or maybe GMs dont really lvl and woc charaters like runners do i can't say.(example...Woc PE )Gms have any ideal how long it takes Woc a PE?

Mokoi
26-11-12, 23:00
Hello, I just was wandering few things maybe some one can answer these...

1.I wander why Nc does have more 2x exp. week ends? Most all Free games that are out now has Free exp week ends.The pop on the 2x week end was 49% that i seen the pop now is 15% to 29% that says something in it self.

As the novelty of such events wears off, so does the effect on player counts.
We are working on a lot of things to increase population in more sustainable ways.

2.[...] GMs deside to move him on a spawn timmer out side.I was wandering if GMs have any plans on seting him like he was so he can be reset so more people can get Parts they may need?The spawn timmer was good ideal if the spawn was on like ever 5-10mins so people could get parts instead waiting 4-5hrs.

This will be resolved with the next patch.

3.I wander do GMs know that people still exploit [...]?Or is ok for some to exploit and some not?

We cant catch em' all, but those we catch get warned and banned.
That said - this topic is not open for discussion.

4.I'm wandering does GMs know how hard it is to get a good out post fighting PE?If any plans on fix them so there good again?

Balancing will be addressed on a broader scope when we feel happy with the state of bugfixing, stability and security fixes that are currently the main focus of development.

- answered & closed