PDA

View Full Version : More graphical options

IanKett
22-11-12, 13:05
Since the test server has anisotropic filtering already in the options would it be possible at add additional graphical options to improve the look of Neocron?

Anti-aliasing filter
Trilinear filtering
Bilinear filtering
Color depth
Mip mapping
Larger view distance
More vegetation option

All these settings could be on the login screens options and ingame options so that you can switch if needed instead of having to relaunch the game.

Additional I would like to state that when you select your graphical options in the launcher then close it down, the settings do not save and it would be really helpful if you could make them save.

flib
29-11-12, 08:11
The things I'd most like to see are anti-aliasing and increased view distance. Also, the option to completely remove vegetation would be great.

hatmankh
29-11-12, 11:18
Agree with all these, especially the view distance, we have access to weapons with ranges further than we can see, I can't be the only one who thinks this is wrong.

Spyme
04-12-12, 20:03
Since the test server has anisotropic filtering already in the options would it be possible at add additional graphical options to improve the look of Neocron?

Anti-aliasing filter
Trilinear filtering
Bilinear filtering
Color depth
Mip mapping
Larger view distance
More vegetation option

All these settings could be on the login screens options and ingame options so that you can switch if needed instead of having to relaunch the game.

Additional I would like to state that when you select your graphical options in the launcher then close it down, the settings do not save and it would be really helpful if you could make them save.

You can force the Texture-Filtering options within your Nvidia or ATI control panel. As there is the Antisotropic-Filter by now, we do not need a bilinear/trilinear one.

You can choose the color depth within the launcher (the @16 / @32 represents the 16 and 32bit depth). You may not notice a change for non gpu-effects as the color depth is allready within the textures that are mostly 8-16bit depth.

Mip Mapping isn't a choice of yours.

Drachenpaladin
04-12-12, 20:56
You can choose the color depth within the launcher (the @16 / @32 represents the 16 and 32bit depth).

Maybe its just me but i think 16Bit has been dropped with DX7 ;)

kane
04-12-12, 21:39
I'm hoping they can sort of standardized some the settings. For example if you play Window mode it does not feel or work like 99% of other window mode games. That kind of style. Also Id love to see full screen window mode too.