PDA

View Full Version : Small change to fusion/atomsmelt cannon and fc drones effect

hatmankh
21-11-12, 18:31
Something that always bugged me about these weapons is how they make your entire screen go white for a split second whenever they're fired, I suggest the white flash is removed, apart from that the rest of the effect is fine.

Torg
21-11-12, 18:53
yes, maybe it could be somewhat less bright. shouldnt be too card to change in the code, but would definitely hurt our eyes less.

William Antrim
21-11-12, 19:03
Oddly enough I do not remember it being in old NC. Only more recently.

I would like it removed too. Just because of the eye strain it causes.

shankukenku
20-02-13, 07:38
I totally agree, with one gentank using fusion cannon is annoying enough, when there are 2-3 of them using at the same time, especially at the bunker area near military base, it's really getting out of hand because all you screen on your screen are flashes of white constantly....

players who where kindly asked to have their weapon changed would not co-operate either sadly... D;

Dropout
20-02-13, 12:50
players who where kindly asked to have their weapon changed would not co-operate either sadly... D;

I can understand why not tbh.. They had probably gotten those weapons constructed. And getting new non-eye-cancer weapons made, is something that takes time and costs quite a lot (for a newb).

Ivan Eres
20-02-13, 13:05
The flash is simply too extreme, everybody agrees about that. Same goes for the fire effect in first person. Tone it down pls.