PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED]Drones

Ascension
17-11-12, 13:12
Can someone explain to me why no other class can run through all live mobs to the end of the Dangerous Canyon Caves, but a drone can?

I'm sick and tired of reaching the end room after battling solo mobs to get past to find its empty and a droner is sat outside the cave entrance waiting for a reset?

Killing a solo mob is now extremely hard work for an APU, thanks to the ridiculous rate of fire. So while I'm there trying to kill a solo mob so I can actually survive, a droner is flying past with a new drone and heading straight to the end of the caves.

Seems complete bullshit to me.

Faid
17-11-12, 17:20
Because there are a ton of things that are broken and unbalanced in this game.

They are trying to fix them, but it will take time.

Ivan Eres
17-11-12, 23:11
Can someone explain to me why no other class can run through all live mobs to the end of the Dangerous Canyon Caves, but a drone can?[...]

There have already been adjustments to drones on the testserver to balance them regarding PvE and make them more even with the other ways to do PvE. Details can be found in the patchnotes here on the forums.

Forget My Name
18-11-12, 17:41
Can someone explain to me why no other class can run through all live mobs to the end of the Dangerous Canyon Caves, but a drone can?

I'm sick and tired of reaching the end room after battling solo mobs to get past to find its empty and a droner is sat outside the cave entrance waiting for a reset?

Killing a solo mob is now extremely hard work for an APU, thanks to the ridiculous rate of fire. So while I'm there trying to kill a solo mob so I can actually survive, a droner is flying past with a new drone and heading straight to the end of the caves.

Seems complete bullshit to me.

I've caught a tank logging at the back of a cave killing the queen every time we reset the cave, and a monk also.

Seems like complete bullshit to me.

Ascension
18-11-12, 20:59
I've caught a tank logging at the back of a cave killing the queen every time we reset the cave, and a monk also.

Seems like complete bullshit to me.

Report them for exploiting then?

Torg
18-11-12, 21:14
Can someone explain to me why no other class can run through all live mobs to the end of the Dangerous Canyon Caves, but a drone can?this is because a drone doesnt smell of yummy food. but you do.

Forget My Name
18-11-12, 21:58
Report them for exploiting then?

Um, no... They aren't exploiting.

To me they may be acting like dicks and assholes, but exploiting isn't something they are.

Just part of the game I have to suck up and deal with, since the mechanics of the game pretty much will always allow this.

- edit -

In the past 30 minutes I managed to get 2 droners killed in the el farid queen room, and got another spy to run out of the room.

That'll teach them to log out in a boss room.

Haxxor
19-11-12, 03:27
How about logging off in a cave reset's you're position to the entrance?

Chuck Norris
19-11-12, 03:30
How about logging off in a cave reset's you're position to the entrance?

Sounds very exploitable.
this isnt about drones this is about players and classes sucking and being dumb nubs sorry

William Antrim
19-11-12, 11:43
- edit -

In the past 30 minutes I managed to get 2 droners killed in the el farid queen room, and got another spy to run out of the room.

Not trolling because I agree with your sentiments but I do think that this is getting dangerously close to griefing to be honest.