PDA

View Full Version : [00162][T177] inventory bug/lag

Drachenpaladin
13-11-12, 17:15
I was outfitting my char in the Neoconstruct with stuff as i noticed that i can'tmove anymore although weight-limig was only down to yellow numbers. So i threw away my ammo packs... and 12 Survival kits dropped. My original 12 Survival kits remained in the inventory. I picked them up again and had 24 kits. Threw them away and a Heavy Kevlar Vest dropped. I had one equipped which was still in the armor window.
So i relogged and everything was back to normal, only that my Heavy Kevlar Helmet was missing now from the inv and armor window...

Not sure on the source of the problem tho.
Either something got mixed up and i just dropped my helmet which then de-spawned or the inventory didn't get updated to the point where i purchased one...

nabbl
13-11-12, 20:58
had the same problem. relogging fixed it.

seems to be this famous inventory bug, we already have in retail.

Yen-Lo-Wang
07-02-13, 10:34
Hello everyone,

yesterday on Plaza 1 :)

I researched and constructed the TL 63 Plasma Wave. The research operation was fine.
First i constructed the WP8 ... 4 worked fine. The last one not, because the chemicals
in my inventory were complytly different as i know to construct 8er WPs. Only a full relog helps.

Then i conctructed the plasma waves. Yeeeaahaa ... first one 3 slots. Its great, because my
construction skill is to low :( the first was gone, after i had constructed the second. I was very
pissed off.
I have built the fourth .. and there the same thing happened... I have seen that the device,
used the third wave of the plasma wave to construct the fourth. After the fifth, i totally relogg
the account and ... A miracle happened ... my first bild plasma wave was into the inventory and
all of the other plasmas.

I hope this informations are usefull.

Yen-Lo-Wang
"Honor to the Dragon"
"Since Beta droner"

Castr0
25-02-13, 15:00
Hello,

I'm having a bug (usually on my PE) which makes items you "see" in your inventory not being "at the good place" or being exchanged with other of your items.

For exemple, when the bug happens, you see your PA in inventory but it's not your PA it's something else, like a stamina booster.

When the bug happens, you know it because if you drop your "PA" on the ground, the real item (stam booster) will be dropped on the ground.
The problem is when you throw junk on the ground and you notice you just throw your WoC PA on the ground ...

How this happens :
This happens on my PE who have 2 MC5 and a WoC PA to reach 100 dex.
The PA needs 90 dext and gives +5 dext.
The MC5 needs 95 dext and gives +5 dext each.
On my PE, when I log, I have 100 dext, so I can put my PA off and in with no problems since the MC5 are active on log on.

You'll notice I'll meet requirement of the imps only if they are "active".
The bug happens when I die. When it happens, if I try to put my PA off and in, the bug starts and my PA is not a PA but a stam etc...

Only a full relog will make thing works again.

(I'm not sure but if you got SI, the bug may occur)

I'll do further testing when I have time.

Faid
25-02-13, 17:42
The same thing happened to me when leveling on my monk. I was just on the threshold of the imps in my head and the PA, after dying and being rezzed everything would be screwed up. Couldnt use my spells even though everything showed them to be ok, took the PA off only to have it disappear. Only way to fix the problem was to do a full relog. I made a thread about it.

I think this occurs when you are on the threshold of being able to use imps and PA like castro is with his PE. When one imp requires the other imp in order to activate and vice versa. And only after being rezzed.

Castr0
25-02-13, 18:30
The same thing happened to me when leveling on my monk. I was just on the threshold of the imps in my head and the PA, after dying and being rezzed everything would be screwed up. Couldnt use my spells even though everything showed them to be ok, took the PA off only to have it disappear. Only way to fix the problem was to do a full relog.

That's what happens to me. That's what I wanted to say, but I'm french and I miss some english vocabulary ...