PDA

View Full Version : Tweak Drones (even more)

Ghostface_Speak
12-11-12, 23:49
Since positioning your Drone in spots where it can't get shot is fixed,let's talk about further tweaking.

I did some Testing and my thoughts are the following:
That Antscreen/Blurr when the Drone gets hit should be toned down,it is nearly impossible to see anything if you get hit by something that is able to hold a weapon.
It is a good change that Droners can't solo everywhere while parking the Drone but to be viable and not share the same Fate as Melee users,they still need to see where they are shooting if they aren't healing up.

Raptor needs some sort of balancing,too.For a Drone with this TL/Req the Damageoutput is way too low.Maybe add some small second damagetype

Let's hear your thoughts about this and please keep it civil

William Antrim
13-11-12, 00:19
Raptor needs to be made force/piercing if it is only solo damage type atm. I am not sure what its damage is but I think originally it was pure pierce.

I agree with the tone down of the hud though. Using a drone in retail has been a nightmare for a long time. At least with the other weapons you had the option of third person to mitigate some of the issues. With drones you have the option but your field of view is so limited I rarely ever use it.