PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Quality - and Hightech vendors

Britney
11-11-12, 17:23
Ok so there's two things i've noticed while playing nc on titan:

- when the server had new people coming they used the storebought weapons largely, newbies don't know these are actually horrible in quality and a built one is way more effective! Why not close down the enormous damage output and quality gap between storebought and built?
- Hightech weapon vendors / ammo vendors, why is there none in plaza? Everything is focussed around p1 and it's a looooong walk to via 2 to get some or to dangerous pepper park 3!

Drachenpaladin
11-11-12, 17:43
- when the server had new people coming they used the storebought weapons largely, newbies don't know these are actually horrible in quality and a built one is way more effective! Why not close down the enormous damage output and quality gap between storebought and built?
Instead it would be more helpful to encourage the runners to approach crafters. This way both profit.

- Hightech weapon vendors / ammo vendors, why is there none in plaza? Everything is focussed around p1 and it's a looooong walk to via 2 to get some or to dangerous pepper park 3!
Subway.
Also it gets ppl out of the safezone and lets them see the city.

Dribble Joy
11-11-12, 17:47
Regarding the gap in quality, this is more about player knowledge (or the lack of it) and the way the game is introduced to them. There's just about no info on how to obtain weapons.

Adding starter missions/updating the Jones quests so that this info is available addresses this issue better as I see it.

Britney
11-11-12, 18:44
Regarding the gap in quality, this is more about player knowledge (or the lack of it) and the way the game is introduced to them. There's just about no info on how to obtain weapons.

Adding starter missions/updating the Jones quests so that this info is available addresses this issue better as I see it.

Yeah well i agree but still storeboughts could get somewhat of a quality boost so they don't do half the damage a built weapon does!

William Antrim
11-11-12, 19:25
That's the idea. Get em moving around the city.

Torg
12-11-12, 12:40
afaik noob support on titan is really good, just ask and you'll receive trader service, small gifts, advice, whatever. even craptalking on help channel usually stops on request. not bad for a free-to-play mmo.