PDA

View Full Version : [00674] Hostile NPC Bug / RPOS Vanishes

Haxxor
09-11-12, 23:49
I currently belong to Black Dragon and intending to change to BioTech i was in the HQ handing in research missions, When i got to the Faction supply manager to hand in the mission i got that bug where the you cant do anything all the RPOS disappears although u can tap esc and it will reappear aslong as you hold the esc key. Anyway it all happened in one motion i handed in the mission got the reward then got the bug then the FSM identified me as an Intruder and killed me i was helpless as i couldnt move. I don't have any screenies or videos as it happened so quickly. And as the HQ is a safe zone i couldnt of provoked the NPC and BT and BD are Neutral and i handed in a few missions previously.

Haxxor
09-11-12, 23:59
to add onto that it can be reproduced.
i went to the wrong fsm by mistake and he says im an intruder, is this intended or a bug?

William Antrim
10-11-12, 00:09
Had the same issue today in retail. I was in the biotech hq on a biotech char and I handed a mission in to the NPC and I got the same bug. Stuck and rpos doesn't come back up till you hold esc. I didn't die though. Relog cleared it however.

Haxxor
10-11-12, 00:16
twice its happened now i wonder if its just the BT HQ thats the issue as ive switched faction a few time and had no probs except from BT.

Doc Holliday
10-11-12, 07:55
if your not part of the faction for the fsm u want to talk to and inadvertently talk to the wrong guy (the other one as it were) he will open fire on you. this is regardless of faction status.

William Antrim
10-11-12, 15:07
Yeah that's true doc but I was on Virgil at the time and he is biotech. No I didn't get attacked but I did get the same bug haxxor got.

Haxxor
10-11-12, 15:31
if your not part of the faction for the fsm u want to talk to and inadvertently talk to the wrong guy (the other one as it were) he will open fire on you. this is regardless of faction status.

Doesn't seem logical if its a Neutral faction to your own. Like i said above its a Safe Zone so i can't be a threat to anyone.

Doc Holliday
10-11-12, 17:51
Yeah that's true doc but I was on Virgil at the time and he is biotech. No I didn't get attacked but I did get the same bug haxxor got.

the bug is one issue. the whole shooting you for talking to them is entirely a different one. I think the fsm should just tell u to piss off. some of the other npcs do that. or did do ;) theres no need for him to pull his piece out.

Dropout
10-11-12, 18:06
the bug is one issue. the whole shooting you for talking to them is entirely a different one. I think the fsm should just tell u to piss off. some of the other npcs do that. or did do ;) theres no need for him to pull his piece out.

Well.. They are all clones of me, thats why they just shoot, when they dont want to talk to people :D