PDA

View Full Version : [INTENDED][PTS] lol @ silly bug - dying from hacking fail

lawless
07-11-12, 18:33
So i went silly on the PTS for finding bugs n stuff and just found something very nice.

I was testing weapons in F_13 when suddenly some monsters appeared. Who knew. Well, i activated my Obliterator and sneaked up on that guy, directly next to him. Nothing happened. He did not see me.

Then I remembered some old funstuff and pressed [ALT+H], just boxed him in his knee. The Grim Persecutor spawned 2 little ones, but did not do any damage - i ran away... still with the stealth active, i wanted to know what happened when i annoyed him some more. So i got back and boxed him in his other knee.

Know i caught damage, down 90 % of my health. And ran away again.

Stealth ran out, no aggro.

So i saw that quickbelt of someone without name and tried to hack it (with 60 skill or so, didn't think i would possibly get that open). ESC for quitting hack and the following electroshock killed me - killer was the grim persecutor :D

Have fun at testing :)

William Antrim
07-11-12, 18:42
So the Grim Persecutor didnt kill you while you were in the hack then? Thats what it seems like to me.

nabbl
07-11-12, 19:17
it is clearly a bug.
you get health damage when you fail with hack. after 2-3 seconds your health gets automatically restored.
problem is: if you have below lets say 10% health it just kills you.

the grim persecutor has nothing to do with the problem except he shot you down to that 10% health

nEo-1664
07-11-12, 19:26
And I believe the 'Killed by XXXXXX' line denotes the largest damage dealer to you :)