PDA

View Full Version : GR in outzone sec 9

Praetorian
06-11-12, 21:40
Recently returned to neocron and so i was going to do a GeneReplicator run to tag them all in Neocron city. For that purpose i found a map (LINK (http://www.techhaven.org/index2.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=92&Itemid=133)) and it showed one GR in the back of the crahn thingy, you need to take the tunnel from cliff line A_06 to get in there. I've been scouring that zone for an hour now and i cant seem to locate it.

My question is this, is there no longer a GR there? Has there ever been?

Thanks in advance :)

William Antrim
06-11-12, 22:10
It used to be inside the Crahn Church, I cannot remember if it was upstairs or down. I am not sure if my memory of the Crahn HQ in Doy (with those awesome lighting effects) is affecting my memory however. There most certainly was a gr in nc1 at the Abbey. I remember using it quite often long ago.

Torg
06-11-12, 22:12
i once found that GR in some backroom in the crahn facilities, i just assume its still there.

Praetorian
06-11-12, 22:41
Thanks guys, i just cant seem to find it though... Ive been all over the secret part of the church as well. Would be awesome if someone could confirm tagging it on titan :)

The church in DoY was awesome, i miss that it.

Jodo
06-11-12, 23:39
I was there yesterday having a good look around and I didn't see one. What happens when you activate your Nav-Ray in the area?

skarn
07-11-12, 02:15
The nav ray sends you in the wastelands thru one cell of the jails

Jodo
07-11-12, 04:44
Yeah, I know the route.
I don't think there is a GR there anymore. I checked the GR lists on my Terra runners (who have stuck their noses into just about all corners) and couldn't see one for the Crahn church. I would definitely have tagged it had I seen it.

Drachenpaladin
07-11-12, 05:45
Afaik all old HQs have been cleared of their GRs, like they did with DoY. The THN stuff seems pretty outdated at times.

Praetorian
07-11-12, 14:02
Thank you for all the speedy replies guys, my OCD can now relax. Especially considering i went looking with my city spy character. They did NOT appreciate my presense :D

I also realised that the map i was looking at was apparantly compiled in 2002. Only 10 years old, what could possibly go wrong!