PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at loading screen

phunqe
04-11-12, 13:50
I'm not sure what is going on here. Approximately one week ago I started the game and logged in without issues.
Now the game is stuck at the loading screen after the logos has been displayed (with the epilepsy warning).
I don't think I've seen the client hang there before actually.
Nothing has changed in my computer afaik, I've run the integrity check and also tried with firewall disabled.

Not really sure where to start on this one.

Log can be found here. (http://www.thegreenmachine.eu/images/logs.zip)

Any ideas?

Haxxor
04-11-12, 15:11
Theres an issue with the login server afaik. Might take a while but it should get to login screen.

Just don't do what i did n went to uninstall test server client and uninstalled main client by mistake. Now i have an graphics issue with login screen as i cant see any text.

phunqe
04-11-12, 15:24
Oh alright, I thought the login server was contacted after the credentials had been inputted.

Cheers.

Mokoi
04-11-12, 15:43
Theres an issue with the login server afaik. Might take a while but it should get to login screen.

Just don't do what i did n went to uninstall test server client and uninstalled main client by mistake. Now i have an graphics issue with login screen as i cant see any text.

Make sure you use dx9 - there is a bug with dx7 that prevents GUI text to render on some configurations.

Haxxor
04-11-12, 15:58
Make sure you use dx9

It is Dx9 at first it was the brightness that was really dark but that has rectified itself but text is still missing. This is on a fresh install i just assumed that the issues with login server was to blame but it might be an issue on my end ill try another fresh install and tweak some things

\\Fényx//
04-11-12, 16:02
This is what happens to me if i have a daft chrome process running in the background after using flash and try to launch nc.

Phunqer do you use chrome, if so then kill any processes then give it a try launching nc then

Haxxor
04-11-12, 16:20
All sorted for me now and logging in ok :D

phunqe
04-11-12, 20:17
Ye, same here. Nothing a restart couldn't fix obviously.

I don't run chrome by the way, might have been something else then.