PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Combat Ranks in patch 177

\\Fényx//
03-11-12, 17:03
As mentioned in IRC, combat ranks seem messed up.

My droenr gets rank 72/62 whatever drone he equips, from an observer, TL13 gatling or a raptor.

My melee tank also gets 72/62 wether its a TL1 knuckles, or a devils grace

My Rifle spy gets 80/62 whatever rifle he equips from a lazar to a disruptor.

This is when it is the only weapon each has on them, and have zoned and relogged etc.

Also, my HC tank gets 69/62 with bad special alloy knife(no points in MC), and 72/62 with a creed.

Equipping a lower tl weapon does not lower rank, this will stop any possibility of hunting for trophies, or even supporting lower level clan members in hunting etc.

nabbl
03-11-12, 22:03
This is no bug. It is intended.
If you want to have it changed --> Brainport!

Ghostface_Speak
03-11-12, 22:19
How can this be intended,no one would be able to hunt for trophys anymore Oo

Torg
03-11-12, 22:36
small trophies (rats etc) are for lowbie chars. start one, or trade.

Dropout
03-11-12, 23:59
I vote for a fix of those ******* combat ranks.. If your using a starter knife your combat rank shouldnt be 70+

Trivaldi
04-11-12, 02:08
This is no bug. It is intended.
If you want to have it changed --> Brainport!
This is actually still being investigated and is a work in progress. While the 0/## combat rank bug has been fixed with this implementation, it's not 100% how we'd like it at the moment.

Dropout
04-11-12, 03:08
This is actually still being investigated and is a work in progress. While the 0/## combat rank bug has been fixed with this implementation, it's not 100% how we'd like it at the moment.

You always know what to say, to make me :D

William Antrim
04-11-12, 18:26
I love you guys.

Ghostface_Speak
09-11-12, 06:32
small trophies (rats etc) are for lowbie chars. start one, or trade.
i started one,just for the sake of trying it out.Made a lowbie char with the intention to get me a Rat-Trophy.
That toon is around Baserank 30 now,Combatrank is way above the rat (so they do not drop anything anymore),spend his
entire life in the sever and didnt even fulfill his purpose.

By your logic,i have to create a new toon and try again.Kinda flawed,dont you think?

Powerpunsh
13-11-12, 22:35
edit: woophs wrong forum. :p