PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED]Bugs in #177

IanKett
03-11-12, 13:39
Sometimes the game doesn't even synchronize and justs goes to the login screen. Other times it synchronize then fails and puts you to the login screen.
Clipping is still an issue when someone jumps or runs up a ramp, you see them flying and doing strange things.
The game client crashes without a fatal error, just straightly crashes and closes.
Logging out then trying to log back in immediately states that your character is still in the game when you just logged out.
Certain enemies can hit you behind walls such as the guard at J01 at the vehicle terminal, he can shoot you through the terminal without issue.
Some enemies don't show animation of firing or sound, the only indication you are under attack is the health bar dropping and usually you cannot escape.
On a lot of weapons quite a few especially the first shot misses despite weapon lore and the amount of time you aimed it just seems to send the shot way off. (Example is a pistol spy killing the rats for exp, my aim is the smallest it can be and the rat is right below me but the shots are hitting around the rat)
Vehicles at places are spawning inside of trees disallowing you from using them
Issue of the game suddenly not working and forces back to login screen, in retail this happens when it just starts synchronizing for no reason, not zoning, nothing is loading in but in 177 it doesn't show synchronizing but instead just waits for about 30 seconds then back to login screen.

IanKett
03-11-12, 14:09
Despite having WoC 2 Dex as a pistol spy and having all the stats required for the weapons I cannot use the three WoC pistols.

IanKett
03-11-12, 14:11
Reloading on a meele weapon removes the damage information.

IanKett
03-11-12, 14:20
The light elevators still cause issues where you need to sit down for it to update.