PDA

View Full Version : Synchronising Buddy Lists

Ascension
02-11-12, 12:26
It would be great to be able to synchronise buddy lists across characters.

Just a thought.

CMaster
02-11-12, 12:47
What about those people who like to have "secret" or "rogue" characters?

Ascension
02-11-12, 12:51
Then they don't have to use the feature? I don't mean it to automatically sync, just the option to do it. :p

Linear
02-11-12, 12:58
At least, on the account level - all 4 characters should share their buddy/ignore lists, +1

flib
03-11-12, 00:16
I think the buddy list feature needs an overhaul. There shouldn't really be a channel where anyone you put on your buddy list gets spammed with whatever you say on it. I always have it muted for this reason.
A better implementation would be to keep it similar to how it is, but you can click on their name to send them a DM, instead of it being a channel.

Mr. Kassad
03-11-12, 00:33
You can click the name and then switch to DM. Press the "+"-Button. Done :D

flib
03-11-12, 05:14
The point is that it shouldn't be a channel.

Ascension
03-11-12, 12:59
I think the buddy list feature needs an overhaul. There shouldn't really be a channel where anyone you put on your buddy list gets spammed with whatever you say on it. I always have it muted for this reason.
A better implementation would be to keep it similar to how it is, but you can click on their name to send them a DM, instead of it being a channel.

Why not implement a system where it works like a team invite, "Runner X has added you to their buddy list, do you accept?" it shouldn't be one sided.

flib
03-11-12, 19:19
Why not implement a system where it works like a team invite, "Runner X has added you to their buddy list, do you accept?" it shouldn't be one sided.

That wouldn't make a difference.

Linear
04-11-12, 10:08
Maybe reverse a little, kinda when you add one to buddy, you can hear him, and he is not until he adds you too.

Pestilence
04-11-12, 13:17
Maybe reverse a little, kinda when you add one to buddy, you can hear him, and he is not until he adds you too.

Hell no. I don't want everyone in the world to hear what I write in my buddy Chat. These texts are only meant for my buddies, and no one else.

Mr. Kassad
04-11-12, 23:49
Hell no. I don't want everyone in the world to hear what I write in my buddy Chat. These texts are only meant for my buddies, and no one else.

*rawr*