PDA

View Full Version : Can't log in... again.

Libra
01-11-12, 21:53
when i hit enter in the login screen the familiar black box shows up and then the client crashes. I've had this problem before and fixed it, and now i tried the same fixes and its still broken. Tell me what i need to do so i can fix this shit for the 8th time.

PepsiPlayer
01-11-12, 21:57
Been having this problem for the last 4 hours, some times i can get in after constant relogging, most times i cant.

IanKett
01-11-12, 23:51
Me and suiku are having the same issue.

nEo-1664
02-11-12, 00:17
It has been said before, certainly on IRC. Although the servers are back up, and accepting connections, the login server was never designed to handle a sudden torrent of activity, ie 200 runners all trying to login at the same time.

You will be able to get back in, as the server load decreases with people getting into game :)

N

IanKett
02-11-12, 00:38
I'm getting a crash on the loading screen before neocron login screen. Everytime.

I've uninstalled and cleared every registery key and file then reinstalled from fresh and still crashing

IanKett
02-11-12, 00:57
The new version of Java fucks with NC, if you have installed it then do windows key + r so the run dialog comes up, type in msconfig and go to the startup tab and deselect java.

Dropout
02-11-12, 01:10
The new version of Java fucks with NC, if you have installed it then do windows key + r so the run dialog comes up, type in msconfig and go to the startup tab and deselect java.

...Fucking Java, nothing but problems! >.<